Part 13

You stare at the men in front of you with the feeling of..... Confusion? Nausea?... fear?

No... this feeling was pure hatred, your blood was beginning to boiled within you.. ever since that day you just had this feeling to

....Kill? You didn't know, but you were scared of that side of you, back then whenever you were furious it's like a switch immediately switches inside you and every thing goes blank and then you forget what happens, the only one who knows this is....

Him. He created this side of you, no one else knew about this. And no one ever will not even eren.

"Ah y/n! It's great to see you again, how's my baby girl doing?" He saids with a smirk looking his daughter dead in the face watching the once smiling face go dark.

You just felt stuck, you couldn't talk.. your mind just wasn't processing everything right now, you felt that little switch getting ready to flip.....

"Y/n.. hey y/n you okay?" That familiar feeling of those gentle soft hands that grabbed your shoulders and turned you around was no one else other then eren, eren seen how fast your expression changed, you were looking at him but.. not fully focused, your pupils were dark, that smile that stayed on your face, that laugh eren loved so dearly, and the way your face turns red with every touch eren does.

Wasn't there.

'Something's not right.. why would she- why all of a sudden?' Then eren looked behind y/n seeing a man, he stood there drinking his drink. Eren didn't know him, well not personally, barely talked to the guy, the man looked back up noticing eren, "eren! Nice to meet you as well my boy, how's life treating ya?"

Eren face frowned up at the guy in front of him, "Dude why are you even talking to me, I only know you through levi that's it, we're not "buddies" and I'm not your boy, now tell me what the fuck you said to y/n to make her like this before I fuck you up!" Eren sat you down on the chair next to him as you stared blankly at them, still no reaction.

Eren walked up to your father grabbing him by his suit shirt, smirking at eren, "now eren, is that any way to treat your elders?"

Eren was getting frustrated, not only because he had to talk to this dumbass In front of him, but because he said something that made you like this, he was literally one second away from punching him in his face..

"Eren..." eren stopped his fist as he was a few inches away from knocking this men out, looking back at you softly grabbing his arm with tears streaming down your face, even though eren wanted to beat this man face in, you was more important, he didn't like seeing you cry.

Turning back to the man who suit shirt he had fist up in his hands, "tsk." with that he threw him at a table causing the man to crash onto it making a lot of noise attracting attention towards them, everything that was once on it fell on the floor either breaking or just falling.

Eren grabs your hand taking you up the stairs.

"Well I told him not to go over there." Hange sat down on a couch drinking as girls surrounded her.

"Can I get someone to come clean this shit up please!" Hange yells as she eyed you and eren walking up the stairs.

"Heh, eren you just don't know." Hange says finishing her drink smiling.

~~~~~~~

Eren holds your hand guiding you up the stairs, going into a room you look around taking in your surroundings, it must've been a guess room cause all it had was a bed and a bathroom, a tv hung on the wall and also a couch in the corner, sure a guest room.

You gasped when you felt yourself getting pulled into a hug, "eren.."

You say as he holds you tightly, "y/n please don't scare me like that.."

the reason you were able to snap out of your thoughts was because of eren, thinking about.. him... and then seeing how much he cared for you these past few days you guys been together...

I love him... do I really though? I just can't really pinpoint my feelings throughly and it's frustrating. I mean for goodness sake y/n you guys met like 3 days ago.. I mean is there really a such thing as love at first sight? Bitch this isn't a fairy tale get it together.

You cry again as you cling onto erens suit shirt as it begin getting soaked from your tears, minutes later,

Breaking the hug but still holding your hips, eren looked into your eyes watching your beautiful eyes being filled with tears, wiping them away, he kiss the tears as they continue to fall down your cheek, now making his way to your lips, he pulled you in for a deep kiss, he held the back of your head pulling you closer to him.

Tightly gripping his shirt as you kiss him back, you wanted more, more then just kissing.

Eren noticed your neediness the way you moaned against his lips with every kiss and the way you pulled on his hair making him groan in pleasure. Eren slides his right hand down your leg as the other still held the back of your head slowly going down to your neck, both actions making you tense up.

Eren smiled in between the kiss, pulling away at your now fucked out face, just from kissing.

Grabbing you by your thighs, eren picks you up walking over to the couch. Sitting down placing you right on top of him, you look at him slightly confused, "baby why do you look so confused." He says smirking as he begin stroking your thighs basically almost rubbing your ass.

"Eren I-I thought I told you not today mmh ah.." you were cut off as eren begin kissing your neck and sucking and licking it, his hands finding their way on your ass inside your panties, you can feel him getting hard under you, not noticing you were even starting to grind on him. That's probably why he was breathing so heavy on your neck.

"Tell me you want it.." erens voice was very shaky as he continued rubbing your ass, he pulls away from your neck leaning his head back on the couch, his lips parted while letting out heavy breaths, you placed your head in the crook of his neck, softly kissing his as well giving him the same treatment he gave you, now kissing your way up to his ear,

Whispering, "I want it, please eren.."

Eren face started heating up from you being so close and your breath on his ear, smirking he knew right now he was about to fuck you dumb and only god can save you from how sore your gonna be the next day.

You looked in erens eyes seeing that expression and knew you were fucked.

'Well shit might as well go buy a wheelchair after this'

A/N: a short one today, so sorry I been slacking on trying to update, I literally been hella busy and haven't really had time to update. Im trying to fix my posting schedule I promise.

End of part 13