Part 6

warning: slight smut, violence, blood, neck slicing (if uncomfortable please skip)

a/n: you can start the song whenever :)

▾ ▿ ▴

"OMG, I THINK IM GONNA BE SICK!"

"take it off"

Wait did I hear him correctly? he wants me to take my clothes off what-? you thought as you stared at the beautiful green eyed man in front of you. Eren sat in the chair in front of you staring deep in your eyes as you slowly go for your top. 

Shortly after a idea popped up in your head, you slowly pulled your top over your head throwing it to god knows where. you begin to rub every part of your body in a dance like motion while moving your hips side to side, well damn anyone would of thought I was a stripper the way I'm dancing, you thought. turning away from eren, you can still feel him staring at you which is kind of making you nervous but you continue anyway, the show must go on, you thought as you were going for your jeans. 

You slowly pulled down you pants while bending over making sure he gets a good view of you, ha pay back bitch, you continue this until you have completely removed your pants. turning back around you come eye to eye with eren as he's leaned back in the chair with his legs spread staring at you with lust in his eyes. 'Damn' you thought as you turn away getting all nervous again. your next move was gonna be something that required confident and you were nervous as hell to even get close.

you walked up to eren who was following your every  movement, you got this y/n you didn't watch those stripper videos for nothing, I always found myself watching videos of strippers doing private dances almost every night, I guess you can say I was bored. 

squatting down in between eren's legs, when I say I was scared to look up, but I did it anyway, I looked up to see eren's lustful eyes staring straight at mine, I slide my hands freely up his sweat pants making my way to his top, standing up I place both of my legs on each side of his now fully sitting on his lap.

As soon I sit on eren's lap I feel his hands grab my ass making a slapping sound causing me to throw my head back, he then go for my neck kissing and sucking on it while his hands begin roaming everywhere on my body, I didn't even notice I was now grinding on his private area. causing him to groan against my neck.

"Eren...."

You moan in his ear as you continue grinding against him, he stands up holding you up by your ass as he walks to his bed, dropping you down on his bed you immediately came in contact with him kissing you, as your tongue swirl in each others mouths you immediately pulled back with eren fingers now pumping in out of you, causing you to throw your head back in absolute pleasure. with your neck expose eren attacks it leaving even more hickeys onto your skin.

"you like that baby?" eren says against your neck as he rubs in a circle like motion on your clit causing you to moan even louder, panting like you  just ran a marathon at the pleasure eren just gave you as he takes out his fingers licking the juices that filled his hands. 

kissing down your neck to your chest then your stomach as he finally made his way in between your legs, kissing each side keeping eye contact with you the whole time.