Part 10

Warning: very heavy smut
(If uncomfortable please skip)

A/N: This part is gonna be about soft eren ahhh I just miss him so much

A/N: This part is gonna be about soft eren ahhh I just miss him so much. (Not the smut scenes tho lmao eren isn't nice when it comes to that lol 🧐)

Btw the next part is gonna be crazy so prepare yourselves.

"Ah E-Eren...mhmm s-slow down." I was gripping eren's shoulders with my head buried in the croak of his neck. As I let out whimpers whilst tears filled my eyes. I was on top of eren as he pounded deeper into me.

His big hands gripped my ass pulling me down onto his throbbing cock as he groans in my ear making me clench around him.

"Fuck y/n!" eren whispers in my ear as he begin roaming my body, nibbling on my neck attempting to form a bruise. Bouncing on eren's dick, I can feel how deep he is inside of me and its driving me crazy, "your taking me so well baby. Do you love it when I'm deep inside you? Do You love it when I hit that spot you like?" At this point eren was mumbling things in your ear as he pounded himself deeper inside you.

"A-Ah yes f-fuck me more please." you were completely fucked out, your head thrown back tears still streaming down your face and saliva pooling from the side of your mouth as it was wide open with your eye's half close, you felt eren's hand grip your hair pulling you up having you now face to face with him, pulling you in for a deep kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck as eren placed his hands on your waist as you continued riding him.

Pulling away, "open your mouth." eren says staring at you with lustful eyes, you did what you were told and opened you mouth wide sticking your tongue out.

"Good girl." you tighten yourself around eren at the sudden praise, eren groans at you clenching around him as he then places two fingers in your mouth whilst thrusting into you making you moan against his fingers causing you to slightly gag, "mhmm" you mumbled against eren's fingers, "what you say I didn't catch that?" eren says as he takes his hands from your mouth as a string of salvia connects, using his free hand, he wraps them around your neck pulling you closer to him.

"D-Deeper." was all you said as eren smirks, with your back against eren's chest as he slide himself back into you as he groans in your ear, you flinched from eren being back inside you. As he grabs your neck pulling your head back so you were laying on his chest eren then starts thrusting into you unexpectedly causing you to let out a slight scream, for some reason this position was making him go in deeper you thought as you held your head back taking in the pleasure your were receiving, as eren attack your neck slightly sucking and placing kisses on it he uses his free hand sliding it down to your clit as he begin circling around it.

You jumped from him rubbing your clit and him thrusting into you at the same time, you instantly felt you were getting close to Cumming. "Your moving your hips baby don't you like it that much?" as if eren gone mute cause you couldn't hear a word he was saying, you were just focusing on riding out your high right then and there.