Part 15

"What?" you stood infront of your door way as you stare at your sister sitting on the couch.

you frowed netting your eyebrows together, he wants me back home? Like hell I'd go back! Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with him? He ruined my life and expect me to come running to him? I despise that men.

You coldly look at your sister as she lets out a sigh and gets up, walking in your direction.

"Y/n listen, in all honesty I hate him to but he raised me my whole life, even though I didn't have a mother there with me I knew about her but you know," she hugs you,

"The moment he told me I had a twin that day I was happy, excited! But when he told me how we were going to get you back that day I didn't care, I just really wanted to meet you." She hugged you tighter, shakey hands you raised it up hugging her back as tears fell from your eyes.

The time you were kept locked up all those years, you and your twin grown attached to each other.

*Backstory will be explained soon

____________________________________________

Both of you sat on the couch talking with each other with your leg propped up on hers about how you both were doing and many other things basically catching up.

You tell her about eren but of course didn't say his name you just said "this dude".

"As you should! He sounds wayyyy better then that ken doll looking bitch you dated years ago, I swear next time I see him I-" you cut her off as you begin laughing, this is why You loved her.

"Oh yeah! So I been hanging out with this guy for like 3 weeks and he finally asked me out on a date! Buttt," you roll your eyes because whenever she makes that face with the puppy dog eyes, you knew she was getting ready to ask you for a favor.

"No." You bluntly say standing up walking to your kitchen, "y/nnnn I didn't even say nothing yet!" She chases after you as you go to grab a glass cup poring you a glass of apple juice.

"So in conclusion it's a mixture... okay wait hear me out- Y/n waittt come back!" You walk out of the kitchen trying to ignore her, is she crazy? Not only is she trying to get me to go out with her to talk to a few boys, I'm kinda seeing someone right now and if he finds out...

"Liz I literally just told you I have a person that's not only obsessed with me but Is kinda   Coo coo in the head, who I'm seeing and your asking me to go to a mixture with you?"

"He doesn't have to know, and plus Sasha will be there as well I talked to her today and of course she agreed cause I told her there will be food."

Sasha? I met up with her a few times out of these past 2 weeks and told her everything, she was kinda concerned about the whole ordeal but once she seen the look in your eyes the way you talked about eren she could see you were serious this time.

"Well I kinda do need to talk to her.." you say sitting on your bed as your sister stood in your door way, you look up at her finally taking in her features and how she looked.

You both might be twins and look the same but her style and attitude was way more different then yours, while your hair was h/c, hers was a crimson red, she had it styled with half her hair on one side slightly in front of her face and the rest in one braid. (If you guys watched arcane then you probably know I'm preferring to jinx hair style).

She was a person that loved showing skin, her outfit choices were crazy good. But not something you'd wear.

This was her outfit she wore:

"So does that mean you'll come?" She says holding her hands together, smiling widely

You were definitely gonna regret this, "sure why not." You say falling back on your bed, I mean he won't find out right?

And I'm not really going to talk to them just Sasha.

"Awesome! Now let's get ready-" you popped up as you look at your sister who was already rambling through your closet.

"Wait we're going now?!" She always does this, tells you stuff last minute when you finally get relaxed.

"I wouldn't have brung it up if we was just gonna sit around, now let's go." She throw something at your face making you let out a loud sigh.

"Wait this isn't even mine?!" You look at the outfit,

"Yeah I brung some of my clothes cause I'm staying with you for some days."

All you did was let out a loud sigh falling back on your bed, man what a pain in the ass.

______________________________________________

"Now Liz you know this is not what I'd usually wear- why is it so damn tighttt!" You say trying to stretch out the top, she knows you don't like showing that much skin that's why you always refuse trying on her clothes.

"Girl stop complaining, you look sexy." You roll your eyes, again why did I agree to this?

It was a tight black top that hugged your curves perfectly, but it also made your breast show more then it was supposed to, like I said Liz style in clothes shows a lot of skin.

And then your bottoms-good gosh I'm having second thoughts on this outfit-

The bottoms were shorts with fish nets leggings to match, the outfit overall was simple but it showed to much skin.

You sighed as you peak at your sister staring you dead in the eyes through the mirror behind you, she's not gonna let me take this off even if I wanted to.

*10 minutes later

You put your hair up in a high pony slicked up neatly, then putting on some earrings.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, no doubt about it you look just like your sister minus the hair color difference.

"Alright y/n lets gooo!" You hear your sister yell from the front room.

If eren seen what I was wearing and also hanging out with complete strangers, I can't even imagine what'll happen.

"Let's get this over with.."

A/N: hiiii next update Friday

End of part 15