🖤Chapter Four🖤

Your POV

I went back inside the mansion and i heard the house say 'GET OUT!!!' but i continue to walk inside and went to the living area and saw them doing their own thing.

"Ah, your back already?" Gomez ask and i nodded "Grandmama where is the flamethrower you said?" I ask "Oh yes! Come!" She said and grabbed my hand and start walking to her room.

When we got there she started to look for it and throwing things like bear trap, knifes, etc as i dodge them one at the time.

"Ah! I found it" Grandmama said and handed me the flamethrower as i examine it before nodding "Thank you grandmama" I said and she nodded in response.

I went back to my room and put the flamethrower to one of my 'Private Stuff' chest. With that i head back downstairs for dinner.

After Dinner

"I will be heading to my cell now" I said "Alright dear sister, have a very horrible dream" Morticia said "Like wise" I said and head to my room and opened my coffin and fall into a deep slumber.

The next day has come and i quickly grabbed Wednesday's arm and throw her to pugsley. "That was a very clever attempt my dear niece and nephew" I said and they groan.

"Now leave before i both cut your heads off and feed it to kitty" I said and they left, i went to the bathroom and changed into a suit.

{Thats What You Look Like^}

I fixed my hair and head downstairs and saw Morticia, Gomez, Wednesday, Pugsley and Fester outside the house. I got confused to i also went outside.

"What is the matter?" I ask "Oh, dear sister your finally here, we will be going to the town" Morticia said "The town?" I ask and she nodded.

I sigh and went in the old car and sat next to Fester while thing was on my shoulder and Lurch was driving.

'I wonder what the town looks like, i'ved never been there when i was a kid'