🖤Chapter Seven🖤

Slendy's POV

"Remember to behave pastas" I said "Yeah, yeah just go to that stupid fvcking dinner" Jeff said while playing a video game with Ben.

"Masky, Hoodie you're in charge" I said and they nodded and we left. As we neared their mansion the gate suddenly opened on its own.

"Thats...Interesting" Trendy said, amazed, and we went inside. When we we're at the porch Offender pushed the doorbell button and a look a like Frankenstein opened it.

"YoU rAnG?" He asked "Lurch, buddy, i'll handle this" Said gomez who was wearing a blue suit. "I am so glad you could make it" Morticia said coming out of no where which made Splendor flinch a little.

"Come in" Gomez said and they lead us to the living room and we saw their two kids, morticia's sister, a unknown man who is bold and a old lady sitting on the couch.

"Is this them? Hello! There, my name is Grandmama" She said and Offender snicker and i nudge his side, hard. "Hello thete friends! My name is Fester Addams, brother of Gomez Addams" The bold guy said.

"Hellooo~" Wednesday said and we only nodded in response. I sat next to Y/n who is crossing her arms "I didn't expect you guys to actually come" She said not even looking at us.

"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" Splendor whipered and Trendy shrugged his shoulder "Now, now sister, don't be rude to our guests" Morticia said.

"Its alright, Mrs.Addams" Trendy said "Just call me Morticia" She said and trendy nodded. "So, do all of you guys live here?" Offender ask "No, fester and Grandmama just came to visit along with my sister Y/n" She said.

"Oh, i see" He said "Where are the children? They we're here a minute ago" Splendor said looking around "Oh, they must have went to Y/n's room to set up a trap for her" Morticia said.

"Excu-" I was cutted off by Y/n "Ugh, those two are so going to get it" She said standing up and going upstairs.

"What do you mean by 'Setting up a trap'?" I ask "Oh, its their thing, they always tried to kill their Auntie Y/n" She said, like its nothing serious.

"What?! Why?!" Splendor ask, panicking "Do not worry Mr.Isaac my sister is going to be just fine" She said and we heard an explosion coming from upstairs.