🖤Chapter Twenty-One🖤

Slendy's POV

Me, my Brothers and our dear Y/n is now back at the mansion. We we're all in our pajamas, sitting in the couch. Y/n was wearing her nightgown.

"I suggest we watch the movie Insidious!" BEN and Jeff said "That's boring! I suggest we watch The Nun!" Nina said.

"Are they always like this?" Y/n ask and we nodded "I know! Let's watch Annabelle!" Jane said and surprisingly they all agreed.

Masky inputs the movie and turned off the lights for a 'better' experience. They all got their blankets and pillows just in case.

The movie started and we all quiet down.

Time Skip {I'm Lazy af}

When the movie end, everyone falls asleep, even Y/n. I chuckled when Splendor carried her to our bedroom and the two following behind.

I grabbed some blankets and covered each pasta with it. After I was done I went to our bedroom and saw them cuddling Y/n. I layed beside them and fall asleep.

Your POV

I woke up and saw that I'm the only one at the bed. I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and changed my clothes.

After I was satisfied I grabbed a brush and brushed my dark hair and put it into a ponytail. I went downstairs and I dodged the incoming knife.

"Nice try Wednesday" I said and she glared "Hmm, I thought you might have put your gaurd down since your. . . . . . . . Inloved" She said, hesitating on the last part.

I rolled my eyes. "So what if I'm inlove? That doesn't mean I'm easy to kill" I whispered in her ears and walked towards the kicthen and sighed in annoyance when my Sister hugged me.

"Hello dear sister" She said "Hello~" I said and sat beside Splendor who hugged my side and I sighed.

A/n: I KNOW!!!! Its a bit short, I'm trying to update this as soon as i can but SCHOOL have other things in mind for me. Forgive me my dear readers/followers :(