🖤Chapter Seventeen🖤

Your POV

I sweat drop when i saw them all fighting like children. Me and Splendor looked at each other before sighing, but i still couldn't believe that they came all the way here just to save me.

"Brothers! Stop fighting!" Splendor said seperating Zalgo and his Brothers "Whatever, i just wanted to tease you four" Zalgo said having a smug smile on his face.

"This b!tch.." Slendy mumbled but it was hearable for the one who is close to him which was Me and Offender. "Let's go back to the mansion before i beat the cr@p out if this demon" Offender said.

Splendor held my hand and i blushed a little and we teleported to a old looking mansion. "Pastas! We brought a guest!" Slendy said and the 'pastas' looked at me.

"We'll be at slendy's office if you need us" Trendy said and i nodded my head, they teleported away as i walk towards the living room where the pastas are.

I sat on the couch next to a girl with long black hair and eyes. "So, are you and the brothers dating?" She ask and i shooked my head.

"She seemed so weird" A boy with a blue mask said and i slightly glared at his direction but no one noticed. I quickly caught the knife that was about to stab my head without looking at it.

They gasp in surprise probably wondering how i caught it with ease. "If you're trying to kill me you need to try harder than that" I said and they growled.

Slendy's POV

Me and my brothers we're discussing on how we'll confess our feelings for Y/n when we suddenly heard crashing from downstairs.

We quickly teleported downstairs and the place was a mess and the pastas we're laying on the floor while breathing heavily while Y/n was sitting on the couch untouched nor harmed.

"What happened?" I ask "T-this.... Woman..... Is fvcking crazyy!" Jeff said trying to catch his breathe. "What? They all tried to kill me so i simply thought them a lesson" Y/n said.