🖤Chapter Five🖤

Your POV

When we neared the town all the people looked terrified, Good. The car then stopped and we all head outside and more people were either paralyzed or scared.

"This is the town?" I ask "Yes my dear sister" Morticia said and i scoff im disgust "Its so...Colorful" Wednesday said and i nodded "Wheres the black? Red? And human bodies?" I ask.

"Come now sister, lets give this town a chance" Morticia said and i sigh. Thing went to Gomez shoulder while lurch stayed in the car.

We started to tour around the town and Pugsley started to drink some water on a bowl on the floor.

Slendy's POV

Me and my brothers just finished our meeting and decided to go to the coffee shop near by.

"Lets go then" I said and we went outside to see weird people dressed in all black "What in the world?" Splendor ask "Now now pugsley, its a bit rude to do that" A emotionless girl that was wearing a suit said.

"Look Slendy! Just like you" Splendor said and i glared at him and he chuckled nervously "Hello, you must new in town, yes?" Trendy ask walking towards them as we follow behind.

"Yes we are, and we just live up on that hill" A man with a mustache said pointing to a hill that has a creepy mansion with dead trees around it.

"And who might you be good sir?" A girl with pale skin ask "My name is Simon Williams" I said "Dane Williams" Trendy said "Zach Williams" Offender said "And i'm Isaac Williams!" Splendor said shaking her hand.

"Well, my name is Morticia Addams and this is my husband Gomez Addams" Morticia said "And who are the children?" Splendor ask "My name is Wednesday Addams" A kid that was about 12 years old said.

"Pugsley Addams" A boy about 10 years old said and we looked to the girl who was beside Morticia "My name is Y/n Addams, little sister of Morticia Addams" She said.

And we also notice a hand that was on Gomez's shoulder but ae didn't bother to ask "Have you explored the town yet?" Trendy ask "Half of it" Morticia said "Come then, we'll tour you around" I said.