🖤Chapter Six🖤

Your POV

After they toured us my horrible big sister decided to invite the brothers for dinner. I was expecting them to turn down the offer but they did the opposite.

So now, we're preparing the house for our 'human' guests. I wouldn't call them human though since thats not what they truly are.

"Why must you invite them for dinner" I said crossing my arms "They did tour us around my dear sister, its the least thing we could do, and besides they could be our very first 'friend'" She said and i gag.

"Friends are nothing but a fake" I said "You're just saying that because you haven't have a friend before" She said "And i intend to keep it that way" I said and she sigh.

"Dear sister, this is our chance to finally blend in with the humans. They have been hunting us for many centuries now and this is the time it finally stop" She said.

"Fine then sister, but don't say i didn't i warned you" I said "Oh come on, maybe you can finally have a husband of you're own" She said and i rolled my dark eyes.

"I'll get ready then" I said and went upstairs, i went to my closet to find a very suitable outfit to wear "I am not in the mood Wednesday and Pugsley" I said and they groan.

"Is it because of mother inviting those humans?" Wednesday ask "I wouldn't call them a human" I mumbled "What was that aunt y/n?" Pugsley ask and i shook my head "You should go and prepare for dinner" I said and they left.

I finally found a suitable outfit and i put it on the bed as i went to the bathroom to shower.

Time Skip

After showering i put on the clothes and did my hair into a bun and put a little skull clip on the side of my hair.

I looked in the mirror and i looked horrible{beautiful}. I went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for the 'human' guests.

A/n: 300 reads already?! Thank you guys so much. I'm so happy that you all enjoy this story. Thank you and stay safe my children!💖⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺💖