🖤Chapter Twelve🖤

Your POV

After my talk to my sister she's been giving me a teasing look and i would just glare at her. I decided to go outside and enjoy some fresh air but the universe has something in mind.

I was enjoying the creepy atmosphere when i heard a branch breaking. I sigh and dodge the tendrils that was about to make a hole on the back of my head.

"How rude of you to disturbed a ladies walk" I said dusting the dust on my clothes. They chuckled and i raised an eyebrow.

"Apologize miss y/n, we thought you we're someone else" The glasses man said "Its alright, William Brothers" I said and smirk in the inside when i 'saw' their 'reaction'.

"You're a very smart one Miss Y/n" No face man said "Thank you" I said and continued my walk, them following behind.

Time Skip

I wave my goodbye to the brothers and went back home. I was playing with the flower that Splendor gave me when i saw Wednesday looking at me, weirdly.

"Is that... A flower..?" She ask disgusted "It is" I said and she gag and i rolled my eyes "Oh my, where did you get those, sister?" Morticia ask.

"From them" I said and she nodded "Who's them?" Pugsley ask "You don't need to know my ugly nephew" I said and he whined.

"I'm going to my room, scream for me when dinnet is ready" I said "Will do" Gomez said and i head to my room to only see a box on the top of my coffin.

'How did that get in here? My window is always locked' i thought and put the flower into an empty vase. I picked up the box and opened it to see a necklace.

 I also notice a note that was attached to the box it read 'Dear Y/n, we hope you loved our gift for you

I also notice a note that was attached to the box it read 'Dear Y/n, we hope you loved our gift for you. Signed, Secret Admirer'.

"Admirer?" I mumbled and shook my head and put the box down into a table. Its hard to believe someone is admirering me.

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!" I heard Gomez said "Coming!" I shouted back and took off my necklace and put it in the box again.

I head downstairs and went to the dinning room and sat next to Fester as we all started to eat.

A/n: For this chapter i had a little help from two friend of mine cause i was running out of ideas.