🖤Chapter Thirteen🖤

Your POV

It had been a week when my 'admirer' keeps sending me gifts, but i found out who who they are when i accidently saw them go in my room when i was about to sleep.

I told Morticia and she was so happy for me, i keep blushing when she would always tease me about it. The others still doesn't know about it.

"..., 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30! Ready or not here i come!" Pugsley said and ran off to find his sister, wednesday. They we're playing Hide & Seek.

I was writing a note for my 'secret' admirer. When i was done i put it in a black envelope with a dead flower stamp on it.

"Wednesday! Pugsley i shall head inside, remember to be back before lunch" I said "Okay Auntie Y/n!!!" Pugsley shouted.

I stand up and went to my room, i placed the letter on my table and hopefully they notice it. I went back downstairs and didn't see nor hear Pugsley or Wednesday screaming.

"Wednesday? Pugsley?" I ask but no answer, i noticed something on the ground. It was Wednesday's doll she never leave it behind.

As i was about to grab the dall i felt a sharp thing on the back of my head. "Yess!!! We finally hit Auntie Y/n!" Pugsley screamed in happiness.

I groaned and grab the handle of the axe and took it off of my head. "You win this time" I said and handed the axe to Wednesday who was smiling for the very first time.

"Let's head inside now" I said and they nodded. We went back inside and we sat on the couch and played bingo. Of course, Grandmama always win because of cheating.

Time Skip {After Dinner}

"Good Night dear sister" Morticia said and i only nodded in response. I went inside my room and the envelope that was on the table was gone and was replaced by a black rose.

I smiled for the very first time but it quickly went back to my stoic face since i don't want anyone to see my smile.

A/n: I finally updated! Yayyy! By the way, on my other account i made a Goddess! Wife! Reader x Slenderman. Check it out if you guys want.