🖤Chapter Fourteen🖤

Wednesday's POV

When everyone's asleep i sneak out of my room and went to Auntie Y/n's room. She has been acting off for the past few weeks and i wanted to know why.

I opened her bedroom door and quietly sneak around, my eyes caught something interesting. It was a black rose with thorns still in it, 'How did Auntie Y/n got this?' i thought.

I picked up the black rose and took it with me, i went out of Auntie Y/n's room and went to mine. I placed the black rose into my table.

'I'm pretty sure Auntie Y/n will notice that it was gone and that will be my time to ask her' I thought before going to bed.

The Next Day

Your POV

I was searching all over my room for the rose that had gone missing. 'Argh!! If i found out who took that rose he/she will wish that he/she we're never born!' i thought turning my hands into a fist.

I took deep breathes and went downstairs, i notice Wednesday looking at me weirdly. 'She knows something' i thought not looking at her cold gaze.

I sat next to her on the couch while the others we're at the kitchen. It was a moment of silent when she broke it. "Where did you get the black rose Auntie?" She ask, so she's the one who took it. I should've known.

"It is none of you're concern, Wednesday" I said "Alright then, you don't mind me cutting it would you?" She ask holding a scissor and my rose, i slightly flinched and sighed.

"Alright, i'll tell you" I said and we went to the garden and sat on the chair "Go on" She said and i started to explain EVERYTHING to her.

"There, are you happy?" I ask crossing my arms "Very, i didn't think that my gloomy and dark Auntie Y/n would fall for a 'slender'" She said and i blushed slightly.

I looked through the woods and did a small smile.

Slendy's POV

"Give me that!!" Offender shouted trying to get the note "No fair!! I got it first!" Splendor argued snatching the note into his hands.

"Just give it to me!" Trendy said and i sighed, i snatched the note from Splendor's hand and he huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms.

"Remember to share" I said and the rolled their eyes at me, i read the letter out loud anf was surprised she immediately figured it out that we we're her secret admirer.

"Wow! I can't believe she figured it out so soon!" Splendor said "Yeah, she even figured it out that we we're slenders" Offender said "She really is smart" Trendy said and i nodded.

"...."

"I'M GOING TO ASK HER OUT FIRST!!" Splendor shouted "OH HELL NAH!" Offender shouted and they all started to fight again.

A/n: Thank you for the idea @akCARLA 😊