Prologue

Going back in time to the late 90's, lies the story of Y/n L/n. Unfortunately Y/n's had a dark past, but thats not gonna stop young Y/n from doing whats right. Living with a  deatheater almost your whole life, then soon becoming one. Can be hard, but once Y/n was sent on a special mission. They soon realize that being GOOD, isn't a bad thing. Like how Y/n's been told they're whole life, Y/n lost they're father and mother 2 years after Y/n first became a deatheater. They decided, that they would continue for they're father. Which years later they'll find that, that wasn't a very good decision. Starts to realize how they've missed out on life, and just enjoying it for once. Not always being scared for everything cause they might have the chance of having to deal with a very brutal consequence, and...might even find love. And finally understand what it means to feel that way... in the end.. THE DARK, CAN ALWAYS LOVE THE LIGHT.

"Shes like a light, a light my darkness has longed for"
-Y/n L/n
"Like a dark path waiting to be lit"
- Hermione Granger
"Like a lamp, guiding you through the darkness"
- Y/n L/n
"I will endure the dark, for that is where i find the stars"
- Hermione Granger
—————————————————————————————————————————————
And now... a new chapter unfolds.