C H A P T E R 8

Anika's POV

"Where are the others?" I asked them. Papunta na kami ngayon sa bahay ni Lola. Pagkatapos malaman yung tungkol sa pagbabago ng mata ko, mas gusto kong malaman kung ano yung nasa journal ni Mama. She said before na naglalaman yon ng mga kasagutan. Maybe, the answer to all of my questions are there.

"Nasa Central sila." I frowned. Central? At mukhang nabasa ni Sunghoon ang nasa isip ko.

"Central is a place between human world and Sanguis Regnum. It's like a place where bars, malls, and all sorts of entertainment, there vampire's lose their power and they will be like human. In short, you're just going there to entertain yourself but you're a human." Sunghoon explained.

"Isn't that to risky? You said it's between Human world and San Reg di'ba? Hindi ba sila nakakapasok ng San Reg?" Tanong ko. Suddenly i want to go to that Central.

"No. There's a barrier and only powerful people can afford to go there except us vampires of course." Jay said. I nodded. I suddenly remembered the special ability their talking about earlier.

"So, what's with that special ability you're talking about earlier?" I asked. Jake chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just so cute when you're curious." He said. I frowned.

"Do you like me Jake?" I straight forwardly asked.

"I just said you're cute. Besides, i like someone else. So, no." He said.

"Why aren't you calling us oppa? We're older than you, you know?" Sunghoon asked.

"I just don't want to. So what's with this special ability? Do i have one too?" I asked.

"All royalties have a special ability." Jay said. I nodded. Royalties, that includes them right?

"That includes you seven right?" I asked.

"Yes, except Ni-ki. Ni-ki is a turned vampire. He got bitten by a new born vampire in Central." Central only accept powerful people and vampires so Ni-ki's from a powerful family?

"So, Ni-ki's family is powerful?" Jake nodded.

"Actually, Ni-ki is the son of the most powerful mafia in Japan." My jaw dropped because of that. Wow, he must be really really powerful.

"You want to see our special ability?" Jay asked. I immediately nodded. Suddenly the rocks floated.

"That's my ability, telekinesis." Jay said.

"My turn!" Jake said. He pointed his finger on a certain direction then all of a sudden it exploded.

"My ability is Explosion. I can explode a certain things in any direction." He proudly said. I looked at Sunghoon, tinaasan niya lang ako ng kilay.

"What's yours?" I asked. Suddenly, the floor turned ice and then cold wind blows and started to snow. I slipped on the ice floor.

"God! Sunghoon, it's cold." Jay said while hugging his self. Kinumpas ni Sunghoon ang kamay niya and everything turned back to normal. The ice turned into water. Water. I stared at my reflection on it. Can i do it again? I want to know how did i do it? I put my hands on top of the water then suddenly a word came into my mind.

'Wizem'

The water started moving as i moved my hands too. Natuwa ako sa tubig hindi ko namalayang pinaglalaruan ko na. So that's how i did it? But how do i did it earlier, i didn't say that word. Or i just didn't notice since i panicked? I don't know.

"So, what now hybrid? Did you know how to do it?" Jay asked. We actually stopped on the way to my lola's house just so i can see theur abilities. My lola's house is in the middle of a forest.

"Yes, a word came into my mind." He nodded. We continued walking hanggang sa matanaw ko na ang bahay ni Lola. I was about to come closer to it when Jake stopped me.

"Don't come closer. That's the spell barrier we're talking about." I looked at it, at first look you will not see it but as you stare at it you will see small particles that's building the barrier. I walked closer despite them stopping as i got through the barrier, biglang kumirot ang dibdib ko.

"Anika? Are you okay?" Jay asked. I just nodded.

"I'll be quick promise!" I shouted and ran to our house. As soon as i opened the door memories of me and my lola came back. The pain in my chest kick once more. I think this is the effect of getting through the barrier. They said that they were instantly killed by getting through. They tested it before with a flower they put a vampire blood on it and throw it on the barrier. The flower got through but instantly died. So this pain can kill me to because I'm a vampire.

Binilisan ko ang paghahanap, habang tumatagal mas sumasakit na ang dibdib ko. Pumasok ako sa kwarto ni Lola, a force was stopping me to get through but i managed to get in but the pain my chest doubled. I looked around the room, and found a box under lola's bed. I checked it and the journal i was looking for was there. Agad akong tumayo pero agad ding natumba dahil sa sakit sa dibdib ko. Unti-unti ng nanlalabo ang mga mata ko hanggang sa dumilim na ang paligid.

Jake's POV

Matiyaga kaming naghihintay kay Anika, Sunghoon is ice skating on the ground he freeze, Jay is playing with the rocks and branches. While me seating and staring at the house.

"Should we call the others?" I suggested.

"No, wait a little longer." Jay said. Naghintay kami saglit, agad siyang tumayo.

"Call them. I heard a loud thud on the house. Tell them to bring Celestia." Jay said. Loud thud? Bakit hindi ko narinig yon? Was i too occupied? I bring out my phone and called Jungwon.

[What?]

"Go here to Anika's Lola house. Something happened. Call Celestia."

[What? What happened to Anika? Is she okay--]

"Just go and bring Celestia with you, quickly." I hanged up the phone. I called Heeseung-hyung next. Does he like Anika? I thought, hindi pa siya naka move on kay Hye Na?

[What do you--]

"Go here at Anika's old house fast. Something happened."

[Okay, be there right away.] Heeseung-hyung hanged up after that. Second's later Ni-ki and Heeseung-hyung appear.

"Whay happened?" Heeseung-hyung said.

"Anika went in there to get something I don't know and many minutes past she doesn't come back." I said. Jungwon appeared with Celestia and Sunoo.

"Where's Anika? Is she okay?" Sunoo asked.

"She's still in there." Sunghoon said.

"Shit! Why did you let her?" Jungwon frustratedly said.

"Don't worry, I'm on it." Celestia entered the barrier like nothing. We're anxiously waiting for them. They came out, Anika is unconscious and she's hugging a box.

"We have to get her to the Kim Empire quickly. For the mean time, can someone let her drink their blood? She really needs blood." Celestia asked. Anika is paler than normal. We're hesitant to give her blood. We can't just let her drink our blood. We are supposed to give our blood to the one we love. Legends says, that if you give someone your blood that someone will be your partner for a lifetime. We seven, though they didn't tell it, i know that we all have that special someone. That's why we're shocked when Jungwon pulled up his sleeve, bit his wrist and offered it to Anika. We all saw how his blood dripped on Anika's mouth, suddenly Anika begin to drink it.

"Jungwon what about Hye--" Sunoo didn't finished what his talking about when Jungwon carried Anika.

"The important is to save Anika, the kingdom needs her."

-----

A/N:

Hi again HAHAHAHAHHA. I just skimmed through, so if there's a typo sorry. Jake's pov is not planned HAHAHAHAHAHA.