C H A P T E R 9

Anika's POV

I feel dizzy. I opened my eyes and i was on my room in the castle. I closed my eyes and what happened on the house flashed back to me.

Flashback.

Before i closed my eyes, i saw a figure of a woman. She's smiling so brightly at me. She looks familiar tho.

"You can do this Anika. I teach you to be brave right?" I suddenly remembered her voice. My tears fell.

"Mom? Is that really you?" She caress my hair just like sje always do when I'm about to sleep.

"Yes baby. Whatever happens to you just remember that your daddy and i are so proud of you okay? You can do this." She said. Then she stand up and walked away from me.

"Mom, where are you going?" I tried to stand up. But I can't it's like some force is stopping me.

"Mom! Don't leave me please!" I shouted.

"Always remember that you're dad and i will always be here. We love you anak."

End of Flashback.

My tears flowed like a waterfall. I just saw mom. God, i miss her. Naalala ko yung kahon na kinuha ko sa bahay ni Lola. I saw it on the table. Lumapit ako doon at kinuha yon. It was full of dust. Bumungad sa'kin ang makapal na notebook. Sa ilalim non ay mga sulat. Binuklat ko ang notebook at puro witchcraft yon, sa likod ay mga tungkol sa bampira. The penmanship is different from front and in the back. So i assumed that all of the witchcraft was written by my mom, and all about the vampire is written by my dad. My memories with my dad is vivid. I really don't remember them. There is also, a short history about Vampires. In the middle of the notebook is a note, for me actually.

Anika,

For sure, by the time your reading this we're not in this world anymore. I just want to say to you anak, that me and your mom loves  you so much that we're willing to sacrifice ourselves just so we can protect you from them.

I know your lola let you use the ring that she spelled so the vampire blood on you will stop on flowing. So, by the time that ring was removed this book will answer your questions. I know you have a lot of questions on your mind. You're like me when i was young. There's also things about witchcrafts your mother wrote so you can learn some too.

I wish i could watch you growing anak. But life is so cruel. So, we'll just watch you from up here. If you're feeling lonely or sad just talked to us, we're always here and listening to you.

We love you anak.

Kim Ark Yong.

My tears fell once again. I cried and cried. Suddenly, i felt like they are actual here. The door opened, agad kong pinunasan ang Luha sa mata ko. The seven of them entered with a girl.

"Glad you're awake. Here." Sunoo handed me a bag of blood. Agad ko yon ininom. Napatingin ako sa babae. She's pretty, she looks like a fairy.

"Ah! This is Celestia, she is the one who helps us to removed your ring and the one who help us get you out of your house." Jake said. Celestia just nodded at me.

"Dumaan lang ako para i-check ka at mukhang okay ka na kaya sibat na ako. Bye." Celestia disappear but leave some fairy dust after. Sunoo sat on the other side of the table and take a look on the book.