Work

Your father and mother work oversea so they wouldn't be seeing you so often. Since you are bored, you find a job to obtain money so you can use it all you want without putting burden and feel guilty towards your parents even though your parents kinda rich. You were scrolling through your phone then your bestie posted you something. It's a job offer from, Sano Company. They were looking for an assistant. Sano company is one of the biggest company around Japan. You wouldn't want to miss this opportunity so you decided to try it. " What the fuck?! The interview is tomorrow?" you sighed then plop your body on your bed. " It's okay. I just gonna do it for fun." you closed your eyes and slowly slumber away.

The next day,
You wore your white blouse and black pencil skirt with black almost transparent high socks and black heels. You did your make up and hair then place everything you need and you went out. Since your parents were working oversea, they leave their car for you to use. You grab you house key and car key then off you go.

You were in front of the company's door. Then someone with scar on his eyes greeted you. " Hey there miss. Are you here for the interview?" you nodded. Then another man appear behind him. " You should introduce yourself first, Takeomi.""Shit Wakasa. Don't appear just like that on my back.What if i got heart disease? i might die."" But you dont. Now, dont wanna leave the boss waiting." you watch them for the whole time then both of them lead you to the interview room.

While in the elevator waiting for you to arrived to the interview room," You haven't tell me your name yet, dolly."" It's Y/N L /N. "" Ahh a L/N."" You know my dad?"he hummed. " Stop flirting Takeomi. You're too old." wakasa said. " Tch." takeomi click his tongue then the elevator stop and a 'ding' sound can be heard.

You walk with both hot guys beside you. "Oh shit." you thought. A lot of people were staring at you. You know that the women were glaring with jealousy and the men were staring at your figure, scanning you.You felt uncomfortable. Wakasa notices you felt uncomfortable then he walked behind you. You didn't notice he were already at your back. You then notices the workers there are not staring at you anymore. Wakasa did something.

" Hello there. Come and take a seat." You take a seat on the chair that was placed at the middle of the room. " So, Y/N L/N, am i right?" he said. " Yes."" Im the CEO of this company, Shiniciro Sano.Nice to meet you." he smiled at you." Nice to meet you too,Sano san."" Called me shiniciro, hun." you blushed by what he just called you. Of course you blushed, being complimented by a hot guy."So, you know what position you will have if you were hired?"" Assistant for the CEO."" Correct.So, do you have any experience in this kind of stuff?"" Actually kinda?But i once help my father look over his company."" So you know what to do?"" Not too much but i think i can handle it."" Good. So next question, why do you want to work here?"" To gain money and fun." you said boldly." Woah. Straightforward. I like it. Last question, would you do anything for us?" you nodded. " Then you are hired."" Eh?!" you shocked. " Wanna know why? Because all the girls went here already fired by me since they're not doing their job well so i bet there's no one wanted this job. I decided to hired you for multiple reasons too. " he winked. " Then when can i start working?"" Oh. Right now."Shiniciro smirk then he walk towards you and leaning on your ears," You are ours." you froze up." Now, wakasa, take her to her room." wakasa nodded and lead you to your room. " This is your room. "" Woah i have this room myself?"" Yes darling."wakasa said with his lazy eyes. "You nodded and take a sit on the chair." Tomorrow, you are gonna wear this."he handed you a bag and inside were, very short black pencil skirt with black turtleneck."Shiniciro asked me to send you this."" I can't accept this." you refused then he said," He got meeting tomorrow so you need to wear all black matched his suit tomorrow. "you sighed the nodded and said," Help me say thank you to Shiniciro kun and also thank you wakasa kun." you said with a smile. Wakasa walk away leaving you alone in those big ass room. You sighed then start working on the folder that were at you desk in the first place.

Then the telephone on your desk rang. " Yes?"" Ah Y/N, come here. I need to introduce you to the whole executives."shiniciro said. " Okay."you walk to his room. You knocked the door," Come in." you come in and saw there's a bunch of people."Dont be scared kitty." shiniciro said then you walk to him." So everybody, this is Y/N L/N. "you bowed." No need to bow Y/N chan~" a guys with white blonde hair said. " Izana, Izana kurokawa." he smiled." My assistant, Kakucho Hitto." he nod at you. " Im mikey or known as manjirou sano. Nice to meet you.""Nice to meet you too mikey kun."you smiled. " Draken, or ryuuguji ken. Mikey's assistant." you nodded. " Another girl than me!" you look at the girl with white hair." Senju. Akashi senju and this is my brothers, haruchiyo and takeomi." haruchiyo smiled at you while takeomi wink. You just smiled at both of them." Im yuzuha, Yuzuha Shiba and this is my younger brother, Hakkai." Hakkai turn his head away and you look at him with confusion. " Sorry, he just a bit shy around girls."she stated." And im mitsuya, Takashi mitsuya. You nodded and went look at both of the guys that were staring at you from the start. " Yo baji san, she's looking at us."" Oh umm im keisuke baji. You can call me mine."" Uhh."" Oi keisuke. Dont flirt with her."" Tch." the male clicked his tongue. " Im chifuyu matsuno, his assistant and this is kazutora."" And Im smiley! this is my brother angry."" Their actual name is nahoya kawata and souya kawata." shiniciro explain. You nodded." Thats haitani brothers, just join sano company lately."" Im ran, this is rindou. By the way you're pretty, missy~" he winked at you. And lastly inupi and kokonoi, the one who handle money for this company. You then said," Nice to meet you all."

And that's, where slowly you become their slut.

author chan: JDJDJFJ SO BASICALLY I DONT KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE BUT YEAH and also i will not include all of the character so yeah especially kisaki🙄anyways, enjoy!