Night

You have done washing the dishes with emma, so you and the sano siblings went upstairs. Shiniciro showed you your room." Here is your room Y/N."" Woah."" Go on. It's yours."" Thank you shiniciro kun."" Then for reward, how bout a ki-" emma then smacked his head." Emma chan!"" Dont make her uncomfortable." emma said." We'll be leaving you now okay? Sorry for the chaos. They just a bunch of idiots."" Uh thank you emma. It's really okay tho."" Now Y/N, you might need some rest since you come all the way here."" Okay. Thank you emma. Goodnight."" Goodnight!" emma drag mikey and shiniciro away.You closed and lock the door, then someone pull you.He pinned you on the wall. You were ready to punch him but then realised it's izana. " Izana kun?""Yes honey.It's me.""Uhhh what are you doing here?""I want to sleep with you."" Eh?""Come on. I won't take a no for answer~"he pressed you."Okay okay."you sighed then izana lift you in bridal style.You were shocked.He put you down on the bed and you lay down.Izana sleep beside you and spoon you up,hugging you from your back.You felt him kissed your head then felt his breath on you neck,"Goodnight hun.""Night izana kun." you closed and slumber away.

The next morning, you heard someone bang your door.You frown then cover your whole body with the blanket."Hun share me the blanket too~"you ignored him.'I count to three, if that motherfucker dont come out, i'll kick down this door!"you groaned then quickly got up."Yes?"you rubbing your eyes then squinted trying to adjust your vision."Good morning,Y/N chan!"he embrace you."Manjirou? Good morning too. Why are you banging the door?"you asked."Talk about that, get you ass here izana kurokawa! Did you fucking touch my Y/N chan?!""What the fuck man? Let me sleep. Y/N, leave him.""Ehh?""Y/N chan!" suddenly you felt a strong aura behind mikey.'Now, who the hell disturb Y/N's sleep?"emma appear."Emma?Calm down!" emma slowly walk towards mikey with a pan on her hand."Emma!"

"Auch!"both of the male groan in pain."Emma, you didnt have to hit us that hard!"mikey pouted.You patted their head.Shiniciro just came down with his morning face and messy hair.Not gonna lie, he's hot.You looked away."Good morning sweetheart.""Good morning shiniciro kun" you looked at him and smile."Woah, what happen to them?""Both of them disturb out guest's sleep."emma said."I see."shiniciro then take a sip of the coffee."Sweetheart, i think wakasa already told you that i got meetings later, did you get the outfit?"'Yes.""I send someone to send you home after this.""Brother! I want to send her home!"mikey volunteer to send you home."Okay."shiniciro smiled."Yay!' mikey looked at you and gave you the cutest and genuine smile you ever receive for today.It makes your heart melt.

You and mikey leave the house after you have done breakfast. You are now sitting on his bike,holding his waist to prevent you from falling off the bike."Morning breeze sure are refreshing especially when you with your special one!"mikey said."Yup!" you smiled. 

You arived at your house.You invited mikey to come in."Feel free to grab something to eat or drink. I'll will go and take a bath first."You excused yourself."Cant i join you?""Im sorry, what?""You heard me. ""But-""No buts.""Wait!"he grab your wrist and take you to the bathroom."Those siblings wont take no as answer i guess."you sighed at your own thoughts.

"Strip.""What?""I said strip.""Here?Now?"he nodded.You turn away and take off your clothes."Come on in."You get in the bathtub with him but still facing away from him."Relax. Its not like im gonna do anything to you...yet."He whispered the last part.He put his head on your shoulder.You guys were like that around 5 min then he let you go.'i know you got work so go ahead and take a shower. I'll be waiting you downstair okay? he smiled. You nodded then you quickly got out and when to the shower room.

You wore the clothes wakasa gave you yesterday and do your hair and make up. You make sure there are everything you need and head out.

"You look hot."mikey said."Thank you."you smile and notice mikey staring at you."Uhh manjirou?""Ah sorry.You look too hot."he chuckled.You blushed."Then, shall we go?"you nodded.

It's really sitting on the bike with your skirt since you need to sit side ways."Here we are."you sighed in relieve.You got down you bike and you saw wakasa on the door. You thanked mikey and waved him goodbye. You walk towards him.You waved your hand to him but he turn away. You wonder why."Good morning wakasa kun!" you smiled. Finally he look at you."Good morning Y/N. You look good in those outfit."he said."Thank you.""Now, lets go in shall we?'you nodded.

As usual, the workers there were staring at you.You ignored them and continue to walk to your room."Ahh before you went to your room, shiniciro wanted to see you.""Okay." you nodded and head to shiniciro's room with wakasa.

Wakasa knocked the door then he opened the door after shiniciro gave him permission."Lookin good sweetheart."he look at you with a smirk."Now, may you leave us, wakasa? I have a word or two for my sweetheart here.'without asking much, he leave the room and leave the two of you,alone in his room."Well well, i think i made the most excelent choice in picking the outfit for you,dont you think,sweetheart?""Yes.'"Yes what?""Yes sir.""Mmm~good girl.Now without wasting time, here. The documents i need you to check.It"s for the meeting later."You walked up to him then suddenly he grab you  by the waist and now you sitting on his lap.He placed his hand on your thigh and caressing it gently."I really dont like you showing your thigh to others,but cant help it."he sighed then he put you down."I-I'll be going now, if you dont have anything else, sir.""Sure."he smiled then you went out his room.

That's just the begining.

author chan:AHHHHHH im sorry for the late update! i forgot to update this. Anyways enjoy! if you have any other request, dont be shy just say it. I'll try my best to make it okay? Then byebye!