Fast

" Well that is all. I know that this is a lot to remember but it's okay take your time. You could always call us if you need. Speaking about calls, we should exchange numbers."baji said." Damn baji kun. Smooth but you could've just ask right away." you chuckled. He blushed. You gave all them your contact and went back to your room.

" Hello there missy. I missed you." ran said." Oh? Missed me?" you said smirking." I like that side of yours~" he lifting your chin to make you face him." Im sorry ran, but i got work to do. I'll play with you later." you said putting away ran's hand.He pouted then hugged you from behind. He push the button which close the curtain automatically. " Ran, i told you im bus-" a moaned coming out your lips." That skin of yours, tasty~" he said licking his lips after he licking your neck." Ran, stop! Ah~"" Not calling me "ran kun" already baby?"you didn't answer. "Feeling good aren't you?" he whispered in your ears.Your breathing become heavier as his tongue slowly licking your sweet spots and sucking it, leaving marks.Then he stop."I'll be here after you have done working. We'll continue that." he winked at you and left you room leaving you wih your flustered face. Little did you know, he doing it on purpose to turned you on. He like that face of yours.You squishing your thigh together then continue do your job.

You been called here and there. You feet is hurt due to your heels." You good?" you turn to where the sound is coming from. " Oh senju chan."she blushed you called her " chan" since no other people ever called her that. " Let me help you." She said. You sit on the chair then senju take off your heels." This might sting a little." you nodded and senju proceeded to clean your wound. You closed your eyes tightly. " There you go."" Oh thank you senju chan." you smiling at her." Your welcome. You should wear sneakers tho."" I wanted to but since i always been called here and there to meet people, i need to wear something formal." you said and let out a sigh. She patted your head and said," Well, i could ask shiniciro about that."" Eh? No need!" you said." You need too. I don't want to see your beautiful leg or your whole body got hurt."" Aww thanks senju chan. But i'll figure this out myself." you smiled making her blush. " Then i'll be going now. Goodbye babygirl." she winked leaving you blushing mad. " Oh shit." gay panicking. You continue your work.

"I'll go get something to drink." you said to yourself. You walked out your room then suddenly you bump someone chests. "Oh mitsuya kun."" Hello there gorgeous ."" Gorgeous ?"" Oh sorry i couldn't bring myself to call you that." he giggle. " So do need anything?"" Umm i just want to check up on you."" Aww that's so sweet of you. I'm just about to get some coffee. Wanna join?""Sure."

You and mitsuya walked together to get some coffee.He told you a bunch of things and you were interested in it.Then both of you get the coffee and he send you back to your office. " Then i hope you're doing okay. Don't overwork okay?" he patted your head and walked away." He's such a sweet guys." you thought.

The sound of your keyboard and mouse can be heard in your room. Your hand is tired from typing and writing every document. You leaned back your on your chair and look at your watch. " Ah it's late." you said sigh." Tiring but still i like it than staying at home doing nothing. If i have no job, i bet i dont even know how to walk." you said. " Heh i see you like working huh."" Ran?"" Hello baby. I'm back." he winked at you. " I do like working. So that i wouldn't become rusty." you laugh and he did too." Now.." he turn your chair so you are facing him. "Let's continue~" he said picking you up. He sat down on your chair with you on his lap. He trail his hand down you waist then pull you closer. He gently kissed your neck. The slowly the kisses become rough. He lick and suck your neck. Then he kissed you. He smirk then said,"I bet you look pretty if i fuck you on the desk." you try to run but his grip was too strong." Oh no babygirl. There's no escape for you." he kissed you again. It was a long make out. " With just kisses, i think i can't hold it anymore. I wanna see your teary but full of pleasure face when i fuck you on the desk. Apart from that..." he leaned in and suddenly bite you.A moaned came out from your mouth. "I want to hear more that that. Ah just doing this making me hard~" he looked at you with lust in his eyes." I wanna have kids and live with you someday. I really like you." he said with a serious face.You were shocked." I-I dont know you wanna have a family." you said looking away."" Well now you know kitty." he still holding you.

author chan: when i said we're going fast, i really mean fast like fast. Anyways, next chap, very spicy. when i said spicy, means spicy. anyways the title-let's just not talk about that.