Honey

" Hey there honey."

" Manjirou?" he quickly hugged you.

"Why are you here?"

" Why? You dont like me being here?" he pouted.

" No no no. Its not like that. Im just curious thats all."

" Well first i wanna see you. Second, i think my cute big bro is here with you." he irked.

" You mean Zana chan? Oh yes he's here."you pointing him that is cooking at the kitchen.

"Oh now he has special nickname huh?"he look very unsatisfied.

"Sweetie, who's that?"

Before you could even reply, mikey said,"Your precious little brother is here!" he said almost yelled at him.

" The fuck you doing here?" izana said.

" That was my question, you idiot bro!"

" Well well, please come in first. Dont wanna disturb the neighbours." you sighed.

Mikey came in. He glared at his brother.

" As much as i hate you being here, have you eat your breakfast yet?" izana asked mikey while making coffee.

Mikey only hummed.You look at them with awe."Never thought you care about your brother very much. I always love siblings love." you giggled.

"Dont you have any siblings?" 

"Nope i dont. But sometimes being the only child is fun i guess." you trying to grab the snacks from the cabinet.

"No snacks early in the morning sweetie. Its not healthy." izana said snatching away your snacks.

"Anyways mikey kun.Do you need any beverages or anything to drink?" you sat down on the couch beside mikey.

"Can i..."he slowly leaning in."Eat you?" he smiled looking so innocent.You quickly turn away but then he slip his hand on your waist,hugging you tightly.Izana saw it and he look so unsatisfied.

"Oi mikey.Let her go. She's mine." izana glared at him.

Mikey stick out his tongue and carry you away."You bastard!"

"Uhh what's that smell?" you said making the boys stop fighting.

"Oh shit."izana look at the stove and saw the eggs is burnt now.

You stood there watching both of them cleaned up.You sighed then went to help them.

"Sorry."izana and mikey looked down."Its okay.Thank god my stove isnt burnt."you said while patting their head.

"Well no eggies,but we can still have bacon!" you said smiling.

"Well then you better be hurry.Dont wanna be late."you nodded and went to eat.

"Sweetie, me and mikey gonna go first.See ya there!" izana said while you were showering.You reply an "oh" and heard your door closed.You quickly got out the shower,put on everything you need and pack everything.After that, you went down stair to grab your car key,got out the house and make sure that you already lock your door.

You parked your car somewhere near the building and saw wakasa were already waiting for you at the usual place.

"Sorry im late." you said trying to catch some air because its hard to run with skirt and heels.

"Chill Y/N.Its not like im gonna punish you or something." you lightly nodded.

"Well wakasa kun.Can i know why you always waiting for me?Its not like i dont like it, its just that, i feel like im putting burden to you."

"Well,i dont have a reason for that.I just like to see you first in the morning,thats all."he said while eating his lolipop.You were shocked at his answer."Now, dont look at me like that,hun.Someone is watching you with jealousy in their eyes."he pointed the person.You look at where he pointed and saw ran leaning at your door frame.

"Hello there wakasa."ran smiled at wakasa.As expected wakasa didnt smile back."Can you please make a way for Y/N to get in."wakasa frowned at him.

"I wanna see my babygirl.So why dont you get away from her?"ran irked at wakasa.

"Trying to steal mine?."shiniciro said."Both of you can leave her with me.I got some work to have with my dear Y/N."

"Shin,you say that making her uncomfartable."wakasa said.

"No no its okay.Ran, i can talk to you later."you smiled at him.he nodded and leave and wakasa do the same.You and shiniciro went in."Okay imma start with the private meeting im having this next week.Do you mind coming along?""If its for work,i dont mind."you said while scanning through the documents he gave you."Good.I'll ask mitsuya to make you a dress for next week private meeting.""Eh? Is it really okay?I can buy my own dress if its really need to wear dress...""Darling,you're gonna match it with me so you have too.""Hmm okay then."he get up and leave your room.You decided to do the work first then went to mitsuya.

After a few hours,you unbutton your blazer and stretched your arm."Tired?" a voice coming from your door.You saw ran."Ran?Oh yeah i almost forgot.Do you need anything?""Hmm.I do.""What is it?""You." he smirk at you.He closed the door behind him and walks toward you.He put his hand on your table and the other one lifting your chin up."Ahh you lips looks so kissable.Makes me wanna kiss it~"he said lowkey licking his lips.You blushed>"Ahh that red face of yours, so erotic~"he slowly leaned in to kiss you then your door slammed open."Oi brother.Stop being so horny."rindou stated'"How can i stop when i see such a beautiful figure in front of me~" he look at you with lust then rindou pulled him away from you."About that, arent you said its my time to spend it with her.I always watched you flirt with her with making me jealous."He slightly furrowed his brows."Aww so my little brother also want Y/N? How cute and rare."

"Uhh can you let me go out?" you said trying to catch their attention."No.I havent done with you yet~"ran lift you up and and went to the couch.He placed you down in between ran and rindou."So tell me does it feel good?"rindou asked."Good?What?""Dont play dumb Y/N>I know you know what i mean."rindou look a bit pisseed.You slightly nodded which a smile formed at ran's lips.Rindou then start caressing your thigh."I wanna do it too.Can I?"he whispered in your ears."Wha-"rindou slammed his lips with yours while ran enjoying the show.Both of you let go trying to catch some air.""Im sorry! I need to leave now!" you quickly got up and leave your room,leaving the brother alone in the room.

"What did i told you, she's not like the nasty women at clubs.'ran smirk.

"I only like her and no one else."rindou said.

author chan:I"M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! THIS IS SO BAD OMG I REALLY HATE THIS BUT ANYWYAYS ENJOY?i might be focusing on my evil twins fic and new books, so there will be late update for this!