Pleasure

" Get under the table kitty." he commanded you. You obeyed his word and get under the table. He then unzip his pants and boxer just enough to reveal his hard cock." Suck it dry kitty." he look at you. You gulped seeing his length and thinking if it could fit it in your mouth. You leaned in and lick the tip, but he's getting impatient. He grab your head and push it. You gagging and tears forming in your eyes. You use your hand for the part you cant fit it in." Ah~Your mouth feels so good kitty.Faster!" he said then you bobbed your head faster. Then you felt his warm seed in your mouth. " Come here." you do as he told then he said again," Open your mouth." you open your mouth then he grabbed you cheek and spit in your mouth. " Swallow it." he smirk. You swallow his cum and spit then he flipped you on the desk.

" I wanted rip those clothes of yours but you dont have any other clothes so i can't help it." he sigh then he lift your skirt and pull down your panties. " Mmm~This view is so pretty." you were embarrassed. " Your ass sticking out in front of me make me wanna fuck you more." he said then he spank your ass. You whimper. He then tease your wet entrance with his dick then he push in you." Ah!" you moaned. It was hurt at first. " Im sorry baby." he then start with slow pace then slowly it became faster and faster. The sound of your skin slapping with his thigh because of the thrust and moan filled your room. Thank god everybody already went home and shiniciro got private meeting with his client. " Baby, Im close!" he groaned then he take out and  released his high."Strip. " he said. You look at him in disbelief." Another round?" he nodded then said," Did i say that i need at least three round?" you frowned. " Now now. Put your hand up high." you do as he said then he push you on the wall. He untie his tie then tied your hand together." Oh my, look how gorgeous you are with my tie and those pretty body of yours." he trail his hand on the side of your body then slowly into your inner thigh." Mmngh!" you whimpered as he rubbed your clit.

" Look how wet are you~" he continue rubbing it then he put one finger in.

" Is this enought baby?" he smirk at you. " Answer me. Is this enough?"

you shake your head.

" Beg for it then." he slowly pumping one finger in you.

" C-Can i have those long f-fingers of yours more?" you begged.

" What's the magic word~?" he looking at you.

" Please?"

" Good girl. Then i'll grant your wish~"

He put one more finger in which make you throw back your head. He pumped his finger faster in your hole then you released your high.

" Sweet." he said as he licking your juices all over his hand.

" Not over yet kitty." he lift you up and put you on the sofa.

" You need to make me feel good too~" he said as he patting his lap. " Come here."

He unzip his pants." Ride it." he said. You get on top of him then slowly push you pussy with his cock.

He groaned. He put his hand on your waist and you start riding his dick.

" Ah~Faster baby!" he said.

He then leaned in as he saw your tits bouncing. He swirl his tongue on you bouncy boobs the bite it.

" Ah! R-Ran!" you closed your eyes tightly.

" You like it when i bite it right?" he tease you.

" Mmmngh!" he sucking you tits making you stop bouncing on him.

" I didn't tell you to stop." he spank you ass.

Tears forming your eyes feeling so much pleasure.

" Shit. Fuck im close." he said then he cummed on your stomach. While you released your high on his cock.

You feel into his chest, tired and panting for air.

But he gave you no time to breath.

" Stick you tongue out." you do as he said the he pushes your tongue with his.

It was a long make out.

He put you on your table and help you with your clothes." It was amazing baby." he pecked you lips. You smiled at him. " It's really late now. Im sorry for keeping you until this late." he pouted. " Didn't know you can be cute too." you chuckled the booped his nose. He bit your finger gently then said. " Come on. I'll send you to your car." you nodded then take all your belongings and head out with him.

" About the date..." he said as you two walking out the company." Hmm?" you looked at him. " How bout picnic date?" you laughed at him." Really?"" What?You dont like it?"" Coming from you is cheesy but i like it. Picnic date is such a cute idea. I thought you were the type that brings girl to shopping spree or somethin" you said. " So is that means you like the idea of going picnic date with me?" you nodded.

" Well this is it. I'll see you tomorrow." you waved him goodbye." Bye bye babe. Be careful on the road." he pecked your forehead and waved you goodbye.

" Y/N. What a great way to start your life." you realised what just happen to you today. " I fucking fuck with one of the hot guy in my work place?" you put your head on the steering wheel while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

author chan: i like fast.