Begin

"So, you can go back now Y/N. I'll called you if i needed anything." shiniciro smiled and you nodded. You head towards you room but then suddenly a hand covered your mouth and the other on your waist. There's is other pair of hand on your wrist hold it." Hello there missy~we met again~"he uncovered you mouth letting you catch some air then," Ran kun?"he smiled at you. " Rindou kun?" He then let go your hand then look away." Uh so is there anything i can help you with?"" No. Nothing actually. Just wanna meet ya." ran said sitting on your desk while rindou sit on the couch. You then proceed to take a sit." I thought you guys are busy?" you ask." Hmm our men working on it."" Oh." you then continue doing your work." Y/N!!" someone called your name. He opened the door then his jaw drop." What the fuck is the haitani brothers doing here? Want me to beat your ass up?" he said cracking his knuckles." Baji kun? What are you doing here?"" I want to show you around. Chifuyu and kazutora wanted to tag in too."" Ahh sorry. But i got work to do. Maybe tomorrow ?"" Sure! Promise me Y/N!" you smiled and nodded. The male blushed then he walk out leaving you and the brothers alone in your room." It's seems like they are making their moves rin."he hummed in response while staring at you working on some file. You didn't paid much attention to them so you didn't heard what they said." Say Y/N, how bout we go to a date later?~" he grab your chin to look up at him." Eh?!"" Is that a no?" he pouted." Ran kun, i-" then it's decided! You and me!"he hop off your desk then he walked out. Same goes to rindou. Ran winked you then closed the door. You stared at the door for quite a while thinking what just happened to you." What the fuck?"you cursed. You shake off your thought and went to working again.

You walked out your room for a coffee break then you bump into someone." Ah sorry!"" It's okay, Y/N." she smiled. " Ah Yuzuha san."" Wanna go get coffee together?"" Sure." you followed her.She handed you coffee and you thanked her." Thank you, yuzuha san."" Please, call me yuzuha only."" Ahh okay, yuzuha."" Uh huh, sounded better when it comes out from your mouth." She smirk then you turn your head away which earning a chuckled from her." I see everyone likes you huh."" Uh..."" So, shiniciro said will do anything for us. Is that true?"" Yes.I get hired after i answered."" I see. You are okay with that?""Yup."" Oh i didn't expect that."you hummed." Ah im sorry yuzuha. I got work to do. See you later!" you stand up then waved goodbye to yuzuha.

You went to you room seeing shiniciro sitting on the couch waiting for you." Sorry shiniciro kun. I went to take a break for a while."" Dont worry kitten. I just got here."" Ah i see. So is there anything you need?""You. " you tilt your head in confusion then slowly notices what he said." What?"" I said i want you. Come here."" He patted his lap." This is an order kitty." you gulped and slowly went towards him. Before you could even sit, he pull you on his lap with your back facing him. You try to escape but then he said," Let's just stay like this kitty."" But-"" Shh. No but." he embraced you." Smells good." he then slowly let go. You quickly stand up and excuse yourself to continue your work." Then, kitty. I shall take my leave first. Bye~" he winked and leave you. You let out a loud sigh. " Whatever the fuck just happened, i know it is bad." you then continue your work.

" Hey there." "izana kun?"" Yes. Come on. Shiniciro inviting you to our house or inner. "" Oh i didn't know about that. anyways i already brougt my own car so...?" he leaning on the door frame then he said, Then i'll go with you.""Ah okay then. Wait a minute. "He waiting for you then you got out. " Sorry for the wait. Uh lets go?" suddenly he grab your waist and closed the door behind. He pushes you against the door and locking it. He untie his tie then he caressed you cheeks. " Ah i like that face of yours."you were shocked. You were about to push him aside but he stop you. He used his knee to push up your skirt and stop his knee after your skirt were about to exposed your thigh. He lean over your neck and you felt his hot breath. "I- Izana kun?"" Hmm?" he hummed. " I think we shou-""Stay for a while. Ahh by the way, you smelled nice."you dont know what to do." You know what, i like you."" Eh?! What?! Is that a confession?"" Yes baby~that is a fucking confession." he said then he let out low voice chuckled."Oh shit am i gonna be eaten?!"you thought then he pull back." Anyways, let's go baby. Dont wanna leave shiniciro waiting." you nodded then you fixed your skirt.

You went to your car and drove to your house. Izana then arrived later." So this is where you live." you nodded." Come on in first. It's cold outside."" Okay baby~" he took off his shoes." Im gonna go take a bath and change my clothes first. Wait here okay?"he hummed and smile at you. "Aren't he's the most precious thing in the world smiling like that?"you thought. " Woah there girl, if you gonna keep staring me like that, i dont know what i'll do to you." he said almost whispered the last part. " Ah sorry." you ran upstairs then quickly went to the bathroom make sure to lock every door." WHAT THE FUCK? I NCJFJCJF ARHHHHH!" you trying to control your voice. " Shit, now i don't know what will happen with my life." you sighed thinking about your life then you quickly take a bath dont want to leave izana waiting.

" Sorry for the wait."" Ready to go?"" Uh izana kun?Shiniciro inviting me for dinner. Then I should brought something for him.""No need. I know you shocked, but you shouldn't care much about things like that."" Eh?! But i can't fucking go to his house without anything!" you start cursing. Izana laugh then said, " My girl know how to curse. Anyways dont worry about things like that, now hop on." izana and you drive away.

" We're here." izana help you open the door and you hop out. Izana lead you to the house then you went in.It was a mansion. " Y/N!" mikey run towards you and gave you a hug." Hi there mikey kun."" Call me manjirou."" Oh umm okay, manjirou kun." he then pull away and pouted." Just manjirou!"" Oh my god you're so cute, manjirou."he smiled at you then slowly leaning to your ears." I like it my name rolled from your tongue.""Shit."you were shocked his vibe change suddenly then you saw shiniciro coming down from the stairs." Y/N. Come here." mikey cling to your other hand and the other side izana were glaring at him. You didn't know what to do."Have you ate your dinner?" you shake your head a no. Then suddenly a girl walk out from the kitchen." Come here idiots! Dinner is rea-Oh. We got guest." you could she her vein almost pop out." Now, who didn't tell me that we'll be having guest?" she said then she walk towards you. Her vibe suddenly change when she talk to you," Come here. Sit with me. This idiots are idiot."" Oh sure."" Emma! She's mine!"mikey said then izana yelled him," What the fuck mikey? She's mine."" Oi now you two. Im the one who hired her. So she's mine." you just stand there like a figure until," Oi. Why can't you idiot respect our guest. Now, come on. Eat with us."you nodded and followed her. You sat beside her while the boys sat in front of both of you."So Y/N, you'll be staying tonight okay?"shiniciro smiled. You insisted at first but then he said,"Just for one night. "you sighed, you can resist that man smiles.

You then finished eating and help emma to wash the dishes. " So, can i call you emma?"" Of course!" she said smiling."oh god. that smile. she's an angel."you thought. Then emma ask you a bunch of thing and you answered every single one of them." Well, shiniciro just told me that you will be staying with us for tonight.So i can see you tomorrow again." you chuckled." Woah! Is that Y/N just laugh?!" mikey jump then emma put a hand in front of you, protecting you." I know she's cute, now go away."you blushed by what emma just said." It's okay emma." emma sighed the put her hand away letting mikey hug you. " Y/N! I like you." mikey said with a cute smile.You just chuckled." I want you to say it."" Say what?"" That you like me too."" Manjirou, we just met. If you said it for fun then, i like you too." you pinched his nose then he bit you finger and said," Keep doing that or you ended up in bed." mikey said with his black eyes.You pulled away then continue washing the dishes." Y/N! Hey!" you ignored him. You wonder what else would happen to you.

author chan: y'all...i love all of you❤️❤️😭anyways, im sorry but yn is a female here. So there will be female characters x yn too here😃❤️and please dont attack me, i already said that, all of the character including yn will be 18++so yeah✌🏼