Husband

You went back home and saw someone was waiting at your front door. You quickly parked your car and get out. "Izana kun?" you saw him standing there. 

"Oh hey there sweetie."

 "How long have you been waiting here,izana kun?"

"Hmm around half an hour?"

"Ehh?! Sorry for keeping you waiting!" you wanted to bow but stopped by izana.

"Sweetie, it's my fault. I didnt give you a call before. No need to bow." he patted your head.

"Let's go inside then. I dont wanna you get cold." you unlock the door and gently grab izana hand which make izana blushed.

"Here. Wait for me okay? I'll done showering in about 20 min. If you need anything to drink or eat, just take anything at the kitchen. Or is there something else you want to eat right now?" you said while walking to the kitchen. Suddenly a hand slip on your waist and hugged you tightly.

'What if i say, i wanna eat you, right now?~" he whispered the last part on your ear making you shiver down your spine. Izana start licking your neck until he saw hickeys and bite marks on you neck and shoulder.

"Who?" he said with his deep voice.

There was a few second silence then you decided to talk.

"R-ran.."

"Ah so he did it before me huh?Tell me does it feel good?"

You didnt answer.

"If you're shy to answer then just nod." he said but this time his tone sounded sad.

You didnt answer again.

"Hmm of course it does. Ran is good looking and not to mention he's good with girl too. Every girl wants him."he buried his head on your neck.

You feel guilty.You patted his head and said,"Izana kun, dont say like that. You are good looking. Not to mention that youre cute."you chuckled then felt izana hugged you tighter."Now you making me blush."You chuckled again."Now im gonna go take a shower first.Can you let me go please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"No is no. You smell nice, though there's a bit scent of man perfume.' he pouted.

"Iza- hmm maybe you dont want me to call you izana huh. How bout zana chan?" you smirking hoping that he would let you go and he really did let you go. You turn around and saw him covering his face with his hand."Aww is my little zana chan shy?" you teased him.'S-Stop! Im gonna get revenge on you soon." he walk away.You chuckled then went upstair to prepare your bath.

After you've done showering, you throw yourself some comfy clothes and went down stair. You saw izana sleep on the couch. You walk towards him and stare at his beautiful face. You were about to caress his cheek but he grab your wrist, stopped you.You were shock. He then pull you on top of him then he hug you."I told you i wanna get revenge on you right?" he said while playing with your hair.

"Zana chan.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you wanna stay over?" 

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay then." you smiled at him.

"Since you teased me earlier, you gonna pay me back with cuddles and kisses.'

"Eh?! kisses?!"

"Why? You cant give me kisses?"

"Uhh I-"

He smashed his lips with your. "I dont take a no as an answer. But if you do say no, im gonna shut that pretty lips of yours with mine."he smirk.

Slowly, it became a long make out. 

"That was amazing make out." he smiled.

You smiled then he embrace you."Sleep baby. You got work tommorow." you nodded. He then lift you up and went upstair.

He place you on the bed then he laid next to you. He put on your blanket,covering both of you and hug you again. He play with your hair then said,"Before you sleep, where's my goodnight kiss?" he look at you. You fake asleep, ignoring him.

"Hey! I know you havent sleep yet babygirl~" he then tickle you. You couldnt resist the tickleness so you burst out giggling. "See?" he laugh with you. "Now, my goodnight kiss~" he said while leaning in waiting you to kiss him.

You pecked him on the lips and quickly lay back and turn away from him.

"Aww is my babygirl shy now?~" he said in a teasing tone. You heard him giggling then he hug you."You really likes hug huh?" you said.

"I do,but only from you,wifey~"

You blush.

"W-Wifey?"

"You heard me,wifey~"he chuckled."Imma make you mine, wifey. So i can have you all by myself. I dont like sharing especially when it comes to you." he said yawning.

"I really like you, Y/N." 

You slowly turn around and saw izana already slumber away."Goodnight zana chan." you peck his cheek and went to sleep.

The next morning,

You woke up seeing no one beside you. You stretching you body and got off your bed. Before you head downstair, you wash your face and brush your teeth. You got out from your room and smelled something nice. You follow the scent which led to the kitchen. You saw izana with apron, cooking something at the stove.You decided to scare him.

"Boo!" you sneak up from behind.

"You!"izana jumpped a little.

You laughed at him.

"Breakfast for me?"

"Of course wifey." he kissed you cheek.

You blush. He's now acting like you guys were already married, you're not mad tho since you always imagning having a hot husband, or wife.

"What you making for me?" you tip toeing to see what he's making.

"Bacon and eggs!" you said after seeing what izana frying.

"It's a simple breakfast tho." he said looking slightly disapointed.

"But its for your little wifey right?" you grinning at him.

"Ah shit Y/N. You making me flustered again."

You found it cute then peck his cheek.

"Its a reward for you. For making your wifey breakfast and being my cute husband."

"Oh." is the only word coming out from his mouth.

You like playing with him.

Suddenly, your door bell rang. Not just one time but many times. You quickly went to the door and opened it.

"Hey there, honey."

Author chan: i hope you guys like this chapter. I might update my other ff a bit late, so i hope all of you can wait! im sorry for the late update my children! Thanks for 700++ read on this fic! Stay safe and have a nice day/night everybody!<3