Ride

You and the trio,baji,kazutora and chifuyu  were hanging out together and they told you tommorow gonna be a special day for the company so all the excutives were invited,and that include you.Party was your favorite place to go. You were looking foward to it.

You were working until late at night which were accompany by sanzu who's been staring at you for the whole hours. Every time you asked him what's wrong, he would shrug it off and told you to mind your own business. Until...

"Hey dolly. Why dont you rest your eyes from that computer and relax for a bit.You've been working on this for 3 hours." sanzu said then leaned back at the couch with one hand on top of the head couch and manspreaded.

You chuckled then said,"Arent you the that is tired because you've been staring at me for that 3 hours."

He turn his head away then said, "I'll never get tired staring at you though."

You laugh at him then he stand up and walk out the door. You assumed he's leaving but then a few minute later, he came back with two cups of coffee. He handed you one and you thanked him. He then leaned in and said, "Be a goodgirl and hear what i've told you." you could feel his breath and his lips is touching your ears which makes you flustered. He notices your expression and decided to tease you more. 

He put his head on the head of your chair and pull it in so you are closer to him. He smirk then said,"Well well, why dont we use your break time well?~ What do you say honey?" his voice sending shiver down your spine. You gulped then he continue,"Well you didnt say anything i take that as a yes." he leaned in and kissed your lips. 

He's so needy when it comes to kissing you. He wouldnt gave you time to catch some air.

"Your lips....so soft..." he then trail his hand on your thigh.He pushed up a bit of your skirt to exposed more skin.

He looked at you with lust then he pecked your lips. He was about to unbuttoned your blouse but a knocked disturb him. He suck his teeth then when to the door. You saw wakasa.

"What do you want?" sanzu asked him looking very annoyed.

"None of your business. Im here for Y/N."

You then quickly stood up from your chair and when to him."Wakasa kun,  is there anything i can help with?" you smiled at him.

"Dear Y/N, please dont work until this late. Shiniciro was worried about you and he said other work can wait, please take care of your body."

You nodded and said,"Thank you wakasa kun, and dont forget to send my thanks to shiniciro kun too." you smiled.

"Well do you need a ride?Since today you didnt bring your car with you."wakasa asked.

You were about to answer but then sanzu said, "I can drop her by her house."sanzu looked at wakasa straight into his eyes.

Wakasa then said something to him but you cant hear them.Wakasa waved at you and leave both of you alone. 

"Well babygirl, you heard what he said. Let's go home now." sanzu said .

You nodded and told him to wait for you for a bit. You went to grab your stuff and leave the building with sanzu.

You dont know anything abouit cars, but his car look so expensive and fancy. He notices you staring then said, "Well its better you stared at me than my car." he lift up your chins. You stared at him then he chuckled. He then opened the door for you.

He started the engine and rest them for a few time. He then said, well, before we go...."slowly leaning in your ears,"Continue what we should be doing just now at the office?" he smirk. You almost forgot about that thing so you stay silent. He then pull down your seat and pinned you below.

"Lets start slow shall we?" he start kissing your neck while rubbing your thigh, He kissed your lip then both of you started make out. Lewd pop from every kiss and moan, thats what he liked to hear, He couldnt wait any longer, he unbuttoned your blouse, he then trail his tongue down to the center of your boobs. He then went to your tits and start sucking it. You moaned,feeling so good."You like it so much babygirl?" you nodded without thinking."Yes."

"Yes what baby?"

"Yes daddy."

"Goodgirl."he continue sucking your tits then he bite and lick. He become more closer and now you could feel his cock bulge, which poke your inner thigh.

"You felt it too huh?" he lift up your skirt and pull down your panty  then unbuckled his belt and undo his pants along with his boxer revealing his huge cock.

"Baby, imma put it in okay?" you nodded and he slide his cock slowly in you.

You whimpered. He put your hands around his neck then he thrusted in you.He thrust become faster and faster. The car is now full of lewd sound and skin slapping.

His groan and flustered face, is really hot which making you stared at him. He chuckled then said, "Guess im more fancy than the car now." you looked away then you felt you near your high.

"Wanna cum? Alright daddy gave you the permission to." you cummed and so is him but instead he released on your thigh. He then sit back at his seat but still havent zipped his pant.

"Ride me." he patted his lap. You obeyed his word and he help you to get on top of him. You put in his cock in you and start riding it. He groaned,with his hand on your ass and kissed you and your neck. You felt so good which causing you near your high.

Both of you release your high together.

"Sorry i came in you." he tucked your hair. You smiled and shaked your head.

"Its okay, ive been taking pills." he nodded then pecked your lips before you went back to your seat.Both of you cleaned up and he drove you home.

He asked you some question and you answered every question.

The ride wasnt bad, its the best.

author chan: HELP  MY LAZINESS OVERTAKING ME JFVNIDSJNVSIJNV