Jealousy

Haha! I'm back! >:D

Ok so I know I said I have a game to day but I have to be at our meeting area at 3 so..

UPDATE TIME!!

Now like i said I wont reply to comments/messages but I'll accept all requests, sooo..

Thank you SophieMoore2018 for requesting and if you dont mind I'll like to do both.

This is what they do when they get jealous, please enjoy.

Yuki:

Yuki would rarely get jealous, but when he does he never wants to let you go. He gets clingy and always wants to show affection both in private and in public. After he apologizes and tells you why he acted the way he did. He such a good boyfriend 😌

Kyo:

Kyo only gets jealous when your around guys, he also hates when you spend lots of time with them instead of him. When Kyo gets jealous he will hold your hand the entire time while he can. He'll also occasionally kiss you forehead or cheek, sometimes your hand. He'll also only actually kiss you when he's really jealous and wants to make sure everyone knows your his.

Shigure:

This dude gets jealous quite often. Because of your work you spend time with lots of people and that usually includes males. When he gets time he likes to just hug you and tell you how much he loves you, well that's in private. In public he's always around you, kissing your cheek when he feels its right. He also flirts with you.

Hatsuharu:

Like Yuki, hatsuharu rarely get jealous. When he does get jealous he automatically takes you away from anyone and everyone. He would take you where ever he can to be able to kiss and hug you. He wouldn't let you have contact with really anyone for 10 minutes. Dont worry tho, he doesn't force you to do anything you dont want to or is uncomfortable with.

--

Lol. I was writing this, making food, and playing with my puppy at the same time.

Anyway yeah, so this is the update for today. I might get another one in due to it being 11:29 here and I leave a 3.

Ok so again if you have any requests please comment them and I'll do them, I can't promise when but I will.

Ok well again I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see yall in the next one. Bye!