Catch Up: Akito Sohma

Sooo...

I haven't update in a while and well here I am...

Ok so...I'm doing this!

I did a catch up on Hatori because I wanted to make my readers happy and I saw a characters request earlier today.

So I'm adding Akito for boomchacharealsmooth !!

Note I'm a female and they might actually suck! Worse then the other chapters!

I'm just saying..

With that being said, let's start!

How Yall Meet:
You where working at the Sohma estate, you just so happened to meet her while on the job.

How Yall Meet (part 2):
Akito took a liking to you from the first time yall meet. After she started calling you into her room from really anything. You saw each other a lot after that.

First Dates:
She literally just said to being some food and when you did she told you to eat with her. You did of course, and loved it.

Movie Night:
Cinderella

Slow Dancing:
I built a friend - Alec Benjamin

Valentine's Gift:

She got you a angry dog plush because that's all she could think of

She got you a angry dog plush because that's all she could think of. At least its not as corny as the rest.

Disney Night:
Someday - Zombies

Yall as haikyuu!! Ships:
Tsukihina (Tsukishima x Hinata)

Yall as My Hero Academia Ships:Dabihawks (dabi x hawks)

Dabihawks (dabi x hawks)

(Is there ship name hot wings? I think I've seen that somewhere but I'm not sure

(Is there ship name hot wings? I think I've seen that somewhere but I'm not sure..)

Yall as incorrect quotes:
(Lol I dont know what I picked but I did..)

Akito: *about to go to the summer house*

(Y/n): Akito! Please! Dont go! I can't live without you!

Akito: *laughs*

Akito: *turns around* than die

(Y/n): .....

Confession time:
Akito just straight up told you that she loved you and if you didnt learn to love her back she would do what ever it took to make you feel the same way. Of course she didnt need to do anything because you had the same feelings..

Jealousy:
Akito barely let's you out of the house. Your only allowed to go out if you ask and if someone else goes with you. Tho she would take you out every three weeks, usually to the beach. But still, she had no reason to be jealous.

Hurting yourself:
Your where always around her. She wouldn't even let you be in the same room as a weapon if she had a certain feeling, when she got that feeling she would ask you if you wanted to go for a walk or some other claiming activity.

Favorite:
Akito just loves you, She loves the way you smile and laugh as well. She also likes when you volunteer to care for her, it shows just how much you care and she loves it.

Quotes:
"I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you"
- Paul Coelho

And there we have it! Akito is all caught up!

Now you have unlocked Akito request! Good job!

Anyway I have something important to do right now and I can't miss it. I might not update for the rest of the day..

Please know that I love you all and I hope yall are doing ok!

Also, take care and stay close to your loved ones. You never know when they'll leave and never have a chance to speak to them again.

Love you all! Bye!