Favorite

Hey welcome back! This time it's a real update, I just thought of the idea so..yeah!

Anyway this chapter is there favorite thing about you.

I'm listening to love songs at the moment so like it just came to mind. Also please request! I'm so uncreative and I have like no ideas!

xxLunaomgxx what was your request? I happily accept it..

Oh! I'm sorry I'm dragging this on, I know yall dont want to hear whatever I'm says so let's get to the chapter...

Yuki:

Yuki loves everything about you. From the way you look to what you like. In his eyes your an amazing person he just has to love, even if he doesn't do it well.

Kyo:

Kyo likes your personality. He loves being around you and loves it even more when you kind and caring to everyone (especially him). But kyo also loves your smile and laugh, he likes to see you happy.

Shigure:

Shigure loves, suprise, your body. Not only that he also loves the way your skin feels. He just has to touch your hand or arm everyday, he can't seem to keep his hands to himself when hes around you.

Hatsuharu:

Hatsuharu loves your eyes. He'll stare at you for as long as it takes to get you to make eye contact. He just loves getting lost in them, has to at least once a day. To be honest he also likes the way your hair feels and looks.

Hatori:

Hatori loves your optimism, he loves the way you think. You always seem to make the better out of everything, why wouldn't it be his favorite thing about you? He also loves when you make problems into opportunities, definitely loves that.

---

Alright then! There we have it, today's update.

How was it? I hope you liked it, also I hope it's fine..

Anyway yeah, I'll keep thinking of ideas but itll help a bunch of yall requests. It can be anything, I'll accept all requests..

Anyway I'll see you all soon. Bye! Love you all!