When Yall Meet (pt. 1)

Hello welcome to this books first scenario! Hope you enjoy :) bye!

P.s.
Your the wolf zodiac, your similar to the cat. You where tricked by a close friend: the dragon. Your loyal, brave, strong, and sometimes a bit confusing, competitive, and overportecting.

---•

Yuki:
You meet Yuki on your first day of school. You accidentally ran into him, dropping all your things. Everyone was starting you. out of nervousness you picked up everything and ran off, leaving a special keychain that your father gave you.

Kyo:
You and kyo accidentally knew each other since y'all where small. You and him where similar, so y'all made amazing friends. Sadly tho, you moved and well you haven't seen him since you where 5. You see him at school one day and panicked, walking the opposite way trying to avoid him. (For some odd reason)

Shigure:
You where sent to help get a draft since the person who usually gets it was sick. You can probably  imagine what happens next.

Hatsuharu:
Like kyo, you've known him your whole life. So just read Kyo's *but the last time you saw him was when you where 6*

_____

That's all how was that? Good I hope.

Hope you all liked it, also Alyssajj11 I will get started right away on your request!

(Y'all can also request one-shots)

Anyway that's all for now, cya guys. ✌