Oops!

I hate how I have to go all the way down to edit these chapters! It's so far down!-

Anyway this is a scenario I've been wanting to write so here I am!

This is when they walk in on you changing.

Please dont mind the title-
If you have any chapter title ideas, I'll happily listen :)

Anyway please enjoy!

Yuki:
"Oh I'm sorry! I should have knocked first! Um..I'll let you finish, tell me when your done"
- Walks out and stands by the door waiting for you to call and give him the 'Ok'

Kyo:
"LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME! WHAT IF SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME WALKED IN! Gosh your so careless.."
- Walks in and locks the door behind him then he'll go and lay down on either the floor or bed. He'll also be sure to face the opposite way of where you are.

Shigure:
"Oh I didnt know you where changing, I'm so sorry."
- Walks in and locks the door but just stays where hes at. That means you have to grab everything and go to the nearest closet/bathroom.

Hatsuharu:
"Oh sorry, I didnt realize you where changing."
- He walks in and closes the door but then he'll just pick up the clothes your changing from and walk out with them to pit them to wash.

Hotuari:
"Please remember to lock the door next time. Anyone could have came in"
- He'll then lock it from the inside and continue to do whatever it was that he was doing.

Akito:
"Oh my, look what I've stumbled upon."
- she closes the door behide her and just watch silently.

- 💖

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you read the end of "Thank You", the chapter before this one, then you'll see what are some upcoming chapters.

Till next chapter everyone.
Please Vote, Comment, follow, and share. You dont have to tho..

Bye

[ Just got into DEAR. DOOR comic on tapas, enjoy the cute edit at the top ]