Arguments

" What you both Argue about. "

- 🌹

Yuki:
" Who's the better person. "
Yuki likes to say your the better person in the relationship but you usually always disagree.

Kyo:
" Where to go on dates. "
Sure you both have similar tastes but you have trouble deciding where to go on dates. It all depends on who wins the round of Tick, Tack, Toe. Which is usually you.

Shigure:
" Who's the leader of the relationship. "
Shigure sometimes tries to boss you around saying hes the man of the relationship, yeah so at those moments you have to show him who's in charge.

Hatsuharu:
" What to watch. "
Like Kyo, you both have lots in common but even yall have some arguments. Haru would want to watch one thing but you want to watch something else, he usually let's you pick in the end but he sure does give you a hard time.

Hotuari:
" When to spend time together"
Hotuari is a busy man so he doesn't always have time for you, Your busy to but not as bad. The only time you two argue is when he has a day off but you sadly dont.

Akito:
" When to leave the house. "
Akito doesn't like to leave the house to often, but you like to go places and not spend all your time inside. That all yall argue about, besides that your like a perfect couple.

- 🌹

Welp there goes the "one update every week" plan.

How was the scenario?
Have any ideas for the next?

I think I might complete this soon. I have a good idea for the book final tho.

Anyway, till next time! Bye!