Catch Up: Hatori Sohoma

Hey!! So my games over and well I'm here to update :)

So I was looking at the comments the other day and well I saw that ThiaUlric seemed to be upset about how I didn't add the older ones.

So im adding Haturi Sohoma!

I would add Kareno to but like I dont know him to well and I probably wouldn't get his personality right..

Anyway yeah, let's get Hatori all caught up! :)

When Yall Meet (part 1):

You where working for the sohoma estate as an assistant. For a job you had to go a give a few documents to Hatori. He's all professional so yall didn't chat a lot, still yall talked a bit.

When Yall Meet (part 2):

You came into work one day and the person usually work with said you would be helping someone else for a bit. They walked you to the office of this new boss of yours and you recognized the path. When you got there you both immediately realized each other.

First Dates:

Hatori is simple, he literally asked if you wanted to have dinner with him and took you to a really nice restaurant. After he walked you home. I mean he's a gentleman, that's how your supposed to do it right?

Movie Night:
Ride Your Wave

( it's one HBO if your interested, it's really good in my opinion. Also comes in English )

Slow Dancing:
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Valentine's Gift:

It's so similar to Yukis and at the same time so corny, Shigure helped him with this

It's so similar to Yukis and at the same time so corny, Shigure helped him with this. He wanted to get you something he just didn't know what..

Disney Night:
Love is an Open Door - Frozen

Y'alls Haikyuu!! Ship:
Tsukiyama [Tssuki x Yamaguchi]

Y'alls My Hero Academia Ship:EraserJoke [Aziawa x Mrs

EraserJoke [Aziawa x Mrs. Joke]

Yall as incorrect Quotes:( I had fun with this

( I had fun with this..)

(Y/n): I said I wanted McDonald's

Hatori: And I got you McDonald's

(Y/n): I ment to eat! Not the while company!!

Confession Time:

Hatori being Hatori didnt feel like confessing but he did it anyway. He took you out to dinner and the confessed. It was as simple at that.....yet so confusing at the same time..

Jealousy:

Hatori dont really get jealous, He claims to trust you fully. He let's you talk to any and everyone you meet. But just cuz he doesn't seem to get jealous doesn't mean he doesn't. Some times when you talk to a guy or female freely and would seem like flirting to him he would like to get close to you or try and hold you hand for a bit, Nothing to bad tho.

--

And there we have it!

We all can officially welcome Hatori Sohoma to this boyfriend scenario book!

From now on he'll be in the chapters :)

Also requests for one-shots with him have been unlocked! Yay :D

That's all. I wont update till tomorrow. I'm so sorry!

Anyway see yall soon! Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!

[ if you would like to know why my game went today then keep reading if not then you can leave :) ]

[ we won both games!! ]

    First Game:
15 - 25 // 5 - 24

    Second Game:
5 - 25 // 9 - 25