Hurting Yourself

And I'm up this early because school starts next monday :)

Anyway this is another requests by SophieMoore2018

I do hope you all enjoy! :)

[ dont forget Hatori is here now ]

Yuki:

If Yuki saw you hurting yourself he would take away anything you could use as a weapon to hurt you and make you tell him what's wrong. He'd also make sure you had plenty of snacks and he wouldn't leave your side until he was absolutely sure you where fine and feeling better.

Kyo:

Similar to Yuki, he would make sure your in a comfortable and safe environment and wouldn't force you to do anything uncomfortable. He trust you so he'll let you talk when your up for it. He would also not leave you side until your better.

Shigure:

Shigure hates when you talk down on yourself, in his vision your perfect. He'll try to make you laugh, that's he top priority when something like this happens. Once you laugh he'll tell you everything he likes about you. After he takes you out to eat and makes sure you better.

Hatsuharu:

Hatsuharu would just try to convince you out of it. He'll tell you why he fell in love with you and why you should do what your doing. If it doesn't work he take the weapon from you and throw you over his shoulder, taking you to the closet claiming place.

Hatori:

First he'll take the weapon and treat your wounds. He'll also make small talk and try to get you to open up while treating said wounds. Even if you doesn't like it he'll also tell you how much he loves you and try his very best to make you smile. Hatori would also make sure you know how important you are to him and everyone else you loves you and tell you that you are need in this world.

---

And there we have it!

Any other request? I'll be happy to do them :)

Also a quick note...

If you are hurting yourself please know that you are also hurting someone else. Let this chapter be a reminder that you are loved and there's always someone out there you loves and cares about you. Real or Not. I'm one of them :) I care about you all so much and i would hate if you'd do something like that. So please dont.

With that being said, I hope you all have an amazing day/afternoon/night.

Love you all! See yall soon :)