Chapter 1

*Internal Monologue*

Secrets are both bad and good depending on what your secret is.  Some secrets are surprises to make people happy, Others not so much.  Some secrets are just temporary and end up good at the end, others not so much.  I think when you make people your secret that's where a line should be drawn.  Just expect everything to go downhill from that situation until the end of it.  I would know first hand I am currently someone's dirty little secret.

*Queue intro Music*

The Blonde dyed hair guy sitting next to me, Yeah this is my best friend Kang Taehyun.  We are known as the savage twins since both of us are Aquarius Zodiac signs.  We cannot control our sarcasm or facial expressions around stupid people.  He is known for making people overthink every decision they have ever made and make them cry in the process. I think it's quite funny.

Next to him is a really tall and studious Guy in thick-framed glasses. Yes, I know a super handsome guy, that is Choi Soobin. He is part of our group.  He may seem like an innocent bunny but trust me he is not.  He can down about his body weight in Alcohol and has these muscular arms that don't seem to go with his body. He is also pretty known with the ladies around the work building.

On top of the table, we have Beomgyu.  He is one of those guys that knows he is pretty and talented but uses it for good.  He is the lady's man of our group, but he has a secret that only the 5 of us know.  Which is... he has never kissed or been with a girl! Shocking right He is actually pretty shy in an adorable way. He is also The designated crackhead and the loudest person known to man.

The baby of the group is Huening Kai.  We all call him Hukai or ningning.  He is one of those friends that is a literal child and since he is the youngest, he will milk it as long as he can.  The only thing is he is a Great Dane in a human body.  He doesn't know how big he is since we all tend to baby him which causes him to get hurt, break things, and sometimes hurt us. He is also super loud and causes the most chaos.

The last person is me.  I am the mom and the oldest of the group.  I keep my ducklings (the boys) in a row and give them the best advice I can.  I am the cuddler, the chef, the hurt healer (physically, mentally, and emotionally), and everything in between.  We all keep each other sane and honestly insane. I am also the only girl which makes all of the boys go bodyguard protective around people I like or like me.

*Scene Change to the house*

We all 5 live together.  It's fun at times but I think I stress the most.  We all have our own rooms, but I swear I am always yelling at Hukai to pick up his plushies and Soobin to pick up his clothes and all of them to clean up after eating.  I feel like a mom of 4 teenagers when we are all adults.  Lately, they have all been putting in effort around the house and errands that need to be taken care of. 

You might be wondering, what do secrets have to do with this, and whose dirty secret are you?  Well in 5...4...3...2...1 *DING DONG*

*Right on time*

"(y/n)! Soobin! Yeonjun is here for breakfast as always!" I hear Taehyun yell from the door and Soobin sitting in front of me at the kitchen island gets up to greet him.

*Speaking of the devil*

Yeonjun is Soobins best friend.  They have been friends since childhood.  Yeonjun is a multi-talented guy with the looks, body, intelligence, and charisma that will make any girl fall for. His flaw is being a fuck boy and having major commitment issues.

"Good morning everyone," Yeonjun says as he walks in and Beomgyu pulls Hukai into the kitchen with him and helps him sit down.  I swear if we all could carry him around, he would ask for it all the time.