Chapter 8

We all packed up and the seniors came with us. I was trying to calm (y/n) down but nothing seemed to work. Kai was with (y/n) on his phone as I kept an eye on the camera.

We finally got home and I snuck in from the back.

"Baby please calm down the boys have it." But she cried harder. I took her to the closet and locked her in, I left her with my laptop on pretty women, and gave her my T-shirt before leaving to deal with this crazy girl.

I walked out shirtless but rage coursing through my veins. My veins popped and my nails were digging into my palm.

"What is your problem I don't even know you. We went to school 100 years ago and now you are stalking me like some sort of psycho what the fuck?!?!" I raised my voice but tried to keep calm. The boys had this psycho held back and they even looked scared of my current state.

"But baby we are meant to be. Come on I love you!" She gave me a wicked smile.

"You don't know me and I don't know you so you can't love me." Right, when I was about to lose my calm she got free of the boy's hold and charged after me with a knife. I tried wrestling the knife out of her hands but she was freakishly strong. I was getting tired since we were just at the gym and I told the others not to help me. She got to cut my arm and that's when the real rage hit me. Before I could do anything the cops arrived and took her off of me.

"I am so glad you called. We have been looking everywhere for her. She escaped a long-term mental faculty." Everyone exchanged looks but none of us were surprised.

"Makes sense I am going to go tell (y/n)" Taehyun shrugs walking Inside.

They handcuffed Stacy as she tried resisting lunging at me.

"I will be out soon wait for me. You are the owner of my heart!" She yelled being pushed in the back of the transfer van.

"Dude that girl was nuts," Jack said to myself and the boys.

"I will also go check-in on (y/n). Please give them a few days off babe" Jin said to Namjoon as he turned to go inside.

Soobin was calming me down before I went to see (y/n). I was still superheated and my body was shaking. Beomgyu was cleaning my wound and I didn't even feel it.

"One question why are you shirtless?" Beomgyu asked me. Soobin was coaching me on controlling my breathing so it took me a second to reply.

"I gave my shirt to (y/n) before coming out to calm her down." They just nodded understanding.

I walked in and everyone is surrounding (y/n) watching never been kissed in the living room. She was curled up to Jin as he played with her hair as he does with his daughter at home.

"Babe?" I get her attention and kneeled in front of her forgetting everyone around us.

"Baby I am so sorry. This was all my fault I am sorry." I cried to her. She pulled me closer to hug me.

"Junbug it's not your fault. You had no idea this girl existed. But it's okay we will be fine now." I pulled her face to mine and kissed her as passionately as I could. We sat around the living room with everyone joking and laughing while watching movies.

Nighttime came around and (y/n) was in the shower. I walked in took my clothes off and hopped in with her.

"Hey baby" I whispered in her ear wrapping my arms around her and started a trail of kisses from her ear to her neck down her back. She rolled her head to the side to give me better access to her neck as I started kissing and sucking her sensitive spot on her neck.

"Junnie" she whimpered.

"What do you want baby?" I asked teasing her but also really wanting to know the answer as that is a sign of consent.

"Please just... just..." she says as I smile.

"I would but I have a better idea." She looked at me confused.

"How about I show you how much I love you and we make love tonight." She bit her bottom lip nodding.

I started kissing her with all the love in my body and soul.

I picked her up and we got out of the shower. I didn't even bother drying our bodies I just placed her on the bed. I kissed her body from her belly bottom to The Valley of her breast making her squirm under me soft and gentle with slow movements so I could savor her skin.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked her as I aligned my Tip with her entrance.

"I will always only be ready for you." She smiled at me innocently making me want to stop and just kiss her.

I leaned down attaching my lips to Hers then thrusting in mid-kiss. She moaned into my mouth and clenched around my thickness making me moan as well.

I thrust nice and slow whispering in her ear how much I loved her and everything I loved about her. This caused her to moan more finding a praising kink but pushing it aside.

"I am close" she whispered.

"Me too baby just let go. I love you so much!" She arched her back and came clenching around me causing me to release inside her.

"I love you" I whispered on her lips kissing them.

"I love you" she whispered back.

I laid next to her and that's when it hit me I didn't have a condom.

"Omg babe" I turned to her and she giggled.

"Don't worry, birth control." She kissed me again.

"I hope you know I am going to marry you."

"And I will willingly be your wife"