12

I looked at Blaine and then turned to look towards where the door is. That's when a girl with bright red hair walked into the room. She stopped walking the second she saw me sitting there. "Well, hello. Who's this?" She asked as I picked up the fork that Blaine slide towards me. I looked at her before I took a few bites of the eggs. 

"Jessie, this is Annabell

"Jessie, this is Annabell. She's my new adopted daughter. Annabell, this is Jessie the maid." Blaine introduced. "Well, nice to meet you, Annabell. Is it okay if I call you Anna?" she asked. I looked at her, before nodding my head. "Sure, you can call me Anna," I said. She smiled and nodded her head. "Alright, well.....I'll go and get to work," she said before she walked out of the room. 

I took a few more bites of the eggs before Blaine's phone started to go off. He grabbed it. "I'll be right back." He said before he walked out of the room. I took a few big bites of the eggs, finishing them off. I got up from the chair that I was sitting on. I put the plate and the fork in the sink before I made my way up to what will be my room once I am done putting it together. 

When I got up there, I took all the tags and stickers off of all the clothes, blankets, and bedsheets. I then put them into bags to bring down to be washed. There was a knock on the trim that is around the door. 

I turned to see Jessie standing there. "Hey, I'm about to start a load in the wash....do you have anything that I can wash?" She asked. I nodded my head before I walked over to her with a handful of bags. She smiled before she took the bags from me. I gave her a small smile before I turned around and started to unpack the rest of the stuff. 

=========================================

I put the last book on one of the shelves. Everything was put into place. I even have my school stuff ready in a new backpack. "Wow, this looks amazing," Blaine said as I looked towards him. I smiled at him as I looked around my new room. It has everything that I want and or need to make it through the year. 

"So, the school called

"So, the school called. You will be taking a test tomorrow to see what grade you will be put in." Blaine said. I nodded my head and looked around the room, making sure that everything was put in its new places. "So, now.......since it is almost supper. What do you think you would like? Would you like take-out or a meal cooked by one Blaine Debeers?" Blaine questioned. I smiled at him. "How about we get take out, but eat here?" I asked. 

"I like how you are thinking. So, what are you in the mood for? Mexcian, pizza, Italian, or something else." Blaine said as he started to walk the other way. I walked out of my room and followed him down the stairs. I thought about it. "Now that I think about it sushi sounds amazing. It's been forever since I ate anything take out." I said. "Great so, what would you like ordered?" Blaine asked as we walked into the kitchen. 

He grabbed a thing to write on. He slides it over to me before sliding over a pencil. I smiled at him before I grabbed the pencil and started to write what I want down. 

'California rolls, Fire Rolls, and Hawaiian rolls.' I put the pencil down before sliding the notepad and pencil over to Blaine. He grabbed it with his hand before looking at it. "Okay, and you can add hot sauce to yours and brain if you want." He said. I nodded my head before looking out the window. "Right, so. I'll order us food. Why don't you go and get ready for a movie night?" Blaine said. 

I nodded my head before I made my way to the stairs. I walked up the stairs as I heard Blaine ordering our food. I ran to my room. I ran into the bathroom before closing and locking the door behind me. I walked into the closet. I pulled the clothes that I was wearing off before pulling on a pair of new pajamas. 

The second the cloth touched my skin, I fell in love with it. I got the pajamas in a little bigger of a size so it was a little oversized, so it was even more comfortable. I walked over to the bathroom where I put my hairbrush and my hairpieces. I grabbed a hairpiece before putting my hair up into a loose ponytail. 

Once my hair was out of hte way, I unlocked the bathroom door before opening it. I looked around the room before I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I looked around the place before I walked into the kitchen. I didn't see Blaine there so I walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch. I crossed my legs as I heard heavy footsteps going down the stairs. I turned and looked to see Blaine. He smiled at me. 

"So, what movie would you like to watch?" He asked

"So, what movie would you like to watch?" He asked. "Not, sure. They didn't offer many choices in the facility." I said. He nodded his head. "I'm sure there are plenty of options that you might like. How about a Disney movie? I'm sure there are a few that you might like." Blaine said. I smiled at him and nodded my head. 

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful," I said. He smiled at me again before the doorbell rang. "That will be the food." Blaine said. I smiled at him as he went to get the food. When he got back to the living room, he had a big bag of food. He smiled at me before putting the bag down on the coffee table. 

He pulled out many containers of food before he turned the TV on. I grabbed one of the containers that has my food in it. I looked up to see that he was looking at what movie to put on. "How about that one?" I asked as I saw one that catch my eye. The movie is 'Around the world in eighty days.' 

"Sure." Blaine said before he started the movie. He sat down before grabbing some of his food. I smiled at him before I started to watch the movie, while eating my sushi. Once I finished eating the last of my sushi, I was about to put the container on the coffee table when the power cut out. "What the hell?" Blaine said as the TV shut off. He tried turning it on. "Stay here." he said. He got up from the couch and went to the power box. 

I put the container back down on the coffee table. I looked around the place before I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see an unknown man behind me. "BLAINE!" I screamed before the man stabbed me with a needle. He held his hand over my mouth stopping me from screaming. My vision became blurred before it went black.