19

I slowly woke up to see that I am laying down on my bed. I guess Blaine carried me up here because I remember falling asleep on the couch. I sat up and took the sheets off my body. I climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me. I stripped out of the clothes that I had on yesterday and put them in the hamper. I looked at my reflection to see that I'm already looking better than I was when I first moved in. 

I walked over to the shower before climbing in. It wasn't until the warm water hit my skin when I remembered that I'm getting a bearded dragon today. A smile spread across my face. I can't wait to see the bearded dragons. 

=============================================== 

Once I was done getting dressed, I turned the water off. I slide the door open before climbing out of the shower. I grabbed a towel before drying off. Once I was dried off, I put the towel in the hamper. I walked into the closet and started to pull clothes on. After pulling on a bra and underwear. I then pulled on a shirt and black jeans. I then pulled on a pair of black boots before putting on a leather jacket. 

I looked at my reflection before I walked into the bathroom

I looked at my reflection before I walked into the bathroom. I grabbed the hairdryer before turning it on. Sure I'm getting a bearded dragon today, but I have school tomorrow. I mean, the first time I will be around people over than the others girls at the facility. I sighed as I shook my head. I turned the hairdryer off before putting it away. I grabbed a hairbrush before getting rid of all the knots that are in my hair. After getting rid of the knots, I grabbed a hairpiece and put my hair up into a loose ponytail. 

I stopped thinking about school and I started to think more about me getting to bring home a bearded dragon. I wonder if I'm going to have a girl bearded dragon or a boy bearded dragon. I mean, I'm okay with either or. 

A smile spread across my face as I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I walked through my room to the door. I pulled it open before I walked down the hall to the stairs and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Blaine cooking something. He looked over at me before going back to cooking. "When can we go to the pet store?" I asked him. Blaine looked at me before chuckling. 

"Hold your horses. I know you are excited to get your bearded dragon today. But first, you need to eat some breakfast. So come on. Sit down and once it's done cooking then we will eat." Blaine said. I looked at him before I sat down at the counter. "So, you ready for school tomorrow?" Blaine questioned as he went back to cooking. 

"A little, yeah. But I'm more ready to get a bearded dragon than go to school." I answered. I took in a breath, enjoying the smell of whatever he is making. It's making my mouth water and making me know how hungry I am. Blaine shook his head at my answer. "What are you making?" I asked, wondering what that delicious smell is. 

"Scrambled eggs with fried brains, pieces of fried chili peppers, and Haberno hot sauce," Blaine answered. I hummed as I realized that it smells amazing, I just hope that it tastes as good as it looks and smells. "Is it still the yoga teacher brain?" I asked, wondering how forgetful I might be or what visions I might get. Since I only had the one so far and I'm not really looking forward to having a bad one. "Yup, this is the last of the yoga teacher," Blaine answered as he turned the stove off.