26

"Annabell, it's time to get up." Blaine's voice said. I slowly rubbed my eyes open to see him waiting for me to wake up. He smiled at me when he saw that I was up. "Good morning little one. I know yesterday was fun and all that, but you have to get up and get ready for school." Blaine said. I hummed, as I sat up. "See you downstairs," Blaine said. I smiled at him before he walked out of the room. 

I threw the sheets off my warm body before climbing off the bed. I looked around my room before I walked into the bathroom. I still had the clothes from yesterday on, so I'm guessing Blaine carried me up to my room and by the looks of it he took my ring off. 

I stripped out of the clothes that I was wearing yesterday and put them into the hamper. I walked into the clothes before going over to one of the shelves. I started to pull on clothing after clothing. Once I was dressed all the way, I walked into the bathroom and did my hair. 

Once my hair was done, I walked out of the bathroom and over to Marvel's cage

Once my hair was done, I walked out of the bathroom and over to Marvel's cage. I grabbed the container of mealworms before feeding him two. Since I've gotten him, he's gotten bigger. Inside of being the size of my thumb, he is roughly the size of my pinkie. Once Marvel was feed, I made sure his cage was closed, the container of mealworms was on the shelf before I grabbed my backpack. I made sure that everything that I need was inside of it before I closed the bag. 

I put the bag on my back before I walked out of my room, down the hall, and down the stairs. The closer I got to the kitchen, the more I could smell french toast and I'm guessing the brain are cooked on the bread or they are fried. I smiled at Jessie as I walked into the kitchen. 

=========================================

After I got used to having all my classes and when I got used to the teachers, time seemed to go faster than before. It seems like I just had breakfast, but now I am sitting in the lunchroom. A tray with a cheeseburger and fries on it. I have a carton of milk in my hand. I took a small smile of the milk before I put the carton back down on the tray. 

"Hey, AJ. How are you today?" Rosie asked as she and Jaxon sat down on the other side of the table. "Good, found out that I am busy Saturday," I answered. Jaxon and Rosie looked at me, a little shocked since I have never talked to them this much. "What do you have to do Saturday?" Rosie asked once she was no longer in shock. 

"I have to go to court. Apparently, my birth parents want me in their custody, so they are trying to take me away from my adopted dad." I answered before I took a few bites of my fries. "Wait, you were adopted? That's so cool. Do you like your adopted dad?" Jaxon asked me. "Yeah, I like my adopted dad. I mean, I know him better than my birth parents." I answered. 

"Me too. I like my adopted parents better than my birth parents." Jaxon said. I looked at him in surprise. I would have never thought he was adopted. "You were adopted too," I said. 

"Yeah, I was. Now I have an amazing family, I have younger siblings that look up to me. I even had to worry about leaving my family because of my birth parents. But I'm still living with my adopted parents." Jaxon said. I looked at him in hope. I just hope that just like Jaxon, I can stay with my adopted dad. "So, on another note. I got something for all three of us." Rosie said. I looked at her as she pulled something out of her backpack. I looked at her in confusion before she handed something to Jaxon. 

She then handed something to me. I held my hand out. She put something into my hand. I pulled my hand away from her's before I looked to see what was in my hand. 

(Her's it the light blue that says 'friends' on it

(Her's it the light blue that says 'friends' on it.)

"I thought since the three of us are now friends, we could use something that shows our friendship. Jaxon yours says Best. AJ yours says Friends and mine has the word Forever. I thought it was a good choice for all of use having those because of the colors. I hope you like them." Rosie said. I smiled at her. 

"Are you kidding me, these are amazing. They were such an amazing idea." Jaxon said as he put his one. "Where's yours?" Jaxon asked Rosie. She looked at him before pulling the chain that her necklace is on. She had her's hidden under her shirt. I smiled as she let the necklace fall to hang there. 

I then put mine around my neck. "So, why don't we hang out after school?" Rosie asked. I looked at the two of them. I pulled my phone out and went to Blaine's number. 

Me: Can I have some friends over? 

I put my phone down and took a bite of my cheeseburger. I put the cheeseburger down on the tray. I looked at my phone to see that Blaine texted me back. 

Blaine: Sure you can have friends over. Do you want me to pick you and them up? How many are you going to have over?

Me: I think we will walk home. I will only have two friends over.

Blaine: Alright, see you then.

I put my phone down and looked at my two new friends. Two people that I trust. "How about we go to my place?" I asked them. They both looked at me. "Yeah, if that's okay with your dad," Jaxon said. I smiled at both of them. "I had already asked him, and he said you both can come, "I answered. "I'm down," Rosie said. 

I smiled at them. "I'm so glad that you both can come. Don't forget to let your parents know though. I don't want them getting mad at me." I said. "Good idea." Jaxon said as he pulled his phone out. Rosie did the same thing. I grabbed my burger and started to eat as I waited for their parents to answer them. I know I've heard a lot about school food being terrible and or uneatable, but I love the school food. The cooks make amazing food. 

"My dad said I can go, I just need to text him your address when it gets closer to dinner." Jaxon said with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him. 

He put his phone back in his pocket. He started to eat as we waitied for Rosie's parents to get back to her. A smile spread across her face. Telling me everything that I need to know. "My mom said I can go." Rosie said. "Perfect, how about we meet after school? We can meet outside of the school after last bell and we can walk to my place." I said. "Great, I can't wait." Rosie said. I smiled as I kept on eating. I can not wait.