13

Dear readers, 

Just a reminder that I have an Instgram account that will have updates and other information that will help with books like this one and others. It's marvelouswriter14.  Now enjoy the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Blaine's View*

I got to the power box, only to see that it is open and all the switches are turned off. I went to turn the power back on when I was stopped. "BLAINE!" Annabell screamed from the living room. I turned around to run to the living room only to see someone behind me. 

He smiled at me before hitting me with the end of his handgun. I fell to the ground before my vision started to get blurry. The man who hit me walked to the front door. That's when I saw another man with Annabell's body wrapped over his shoulders.

 Damnit, I was about to try to move.....but my vision went black. 

*Annabell's View*

I slowly moved my head and tried to move my hands to stretch, but I was not able to move my hands. I opened my eyes only to see that I am sitting in an unknown room on a couch. I tried to move my legs only to notice that they are tied along with my wrists. I looked to see a man sitting in a chair with a maginze in his hands. He looked up at me with a small smile on his face. 

"I would saw you look like your mother, but I'm not sure about the white hair though

"I would saw you look like your mother, but I'm not sure about the white hair though. I mean, why in the world would you want white hair." the man said. I tried to say 'How would you know that?' but my words were muffled and were not easy to understand. The man only laughed at me. "If you did not notice, you have a gag in your mouth. So you will not be able to talk." he said. I stared at him before I looked around the room. 

That's when I saw a desk and an office chair. Where the hell am I? "I mean, really. Why the white hair? Is it a new trend that teenagers are doing?" The man said. I rolled my eyes before I put my head on the wall behind me. I want out of here. I just want to go home. I just want to be with Blaine. I took deep breaths, trying to take deep breaths.....trying to stay strong and to stay calm. 

I just want to be with Blaine. I just want Blaine. I looked at the man in fear. Not knowing who he is or why I'm here in the first place. 

The door opened to show another man. He looked at me before looking at the man sitting in the chair not too far away from me. "Your wife keeps on calling you. You better call her back before she gets pissed at you. I'll take over." the man said. The one sitting down got up from his seat before walking out of the room. 

I looked at the new man before I looked down at the ground. I tried my best to stay calm, but I can not stay calm. I could feel a panic attack trying to make it known. My breathing started to became uneven. I started to slowly rock back in forth trying to calm myself down, but that did not help at all. 

The lights turned off making me panic even more. My breathing started to get more uneven. Even though the lights are turned off, I could see a bunch of figures walking into the room. 

I looked around in free, trying to see what was going on.....but I can not see anything. I could only stay on the couch, freaking out. I took deep breaths, trying to stay calm. I gun went off making me jump in fear. The window that is behind the desk broke into a million pieces. I heard someone fall to the ground. I looked over towards the unknown men to see one of them falling to the ground. 

The rest of the men, pulled out guns and started to fire towards the window. I whimpered before someone grabbed me. I walked pulled past I think a file cabniet. I could feel someone hiding behind me. I felt a gun pressed against my right arm as he held me. I heard a few more gun shots before I heard thuds hitting the ground. After one more shot, there were no more gunshots. 

I looked around in fear. Tears streaming down my face. "I've got your kid. There is no way you can get out of this alive." the man behind me said. I yelped as I heard another gun shot. The man behind me fell to the ground. I looked back at him before I looked back at him. I looked back ahead only to see some white hair. 

My eyes are more adjusted to the dark lightly. I tried my best to plea with whoever it was. Knowing that I might be in danger with whoever is standing there. I saw them take something off before walking over to me. 

"Shhh, it's okay." Blaine's voice said. "Blaine." I tried to say the best I could. "It's okay. Hold on." Blaine said. I felt a few more tears fall as the ropes around my feet and wrists were cut. 

The ropes slipped off my wrists and legs. A few more tears few as I felt the gag be removed. "Shhh, it's okay. You are safe now." Blaine said before he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his chest before wrapping my arms around him. I couldn't stop crying. Even when he started to rub my back. "Let's get you home." Blaine said. He pulled away making me let go of him. He put his hands on the sides of my face before wiping my tears with his thumbs. 

He smiled at me before he picked me up. I put my head on his shoulder as he walked over to the broken window. He carefully climbed through the window before walking across the street to his car. "Finally, I thought you wouldn't make it." Don E's voice said. I heard a door open. I was moved so I was now sitting on Blaine's lap. The door closed before Blaine wrapped his arms around me. "Just drive Don E." Blaine said. 

I took a few deep breaths before I closed my eyes. With the sound of the car engine, the quite radio, and the sound of Blaine's slow heart beat.....I slowly fell asleep knowing that I am safe in Blaine's arms.