28

The rest of the week went by way too fast. I've gotten closer to Rosie and Jaxon. We hung out every day after school. We did our homework together before playing with Marvel. They even agreed to go to court with me so I have someone there that will be by my side. Even though I'm sure Don E and Julian will be there, but it will be nice to have someone around my age there. Marvel has grown too, he is at least the size of my pointer finger and he will just keep on growing and growing until he's grown to the point he can't grow anymore. 

I sighed as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Well, come on out. Let us see." Cissie said. She and Jessie are in the main part of my bedroom, waiting for me to show them what I like in the outfit they picked out for me. 

Today is court day, so I was told that I have to dress nice

Today is court day, so I was told that I have to dress nice. After looking at my reflection, I walked out of the bathroom. "Why don't you look so cute?" Jessie said. Jessie is also wearing some casual clothes, but they look like they could be used for a formal event. "Come on ladies. If we don't leave now we will be late!" Blaine yelled from the main floor of the house. 

I grabbed my phone from the top of my desk before I grabbed my phone. Jessie grabbed my phone from me. The three of us walked out of the room, down the hall, and down the stairs. "Why don't you look adorable, Annabell," Blaine said when he saw the three of us walking down the stairs. I smiled at Blaine before walking to his side. Blaine also is wearing something nice. He's wearing a suit. "Don't you look sharp," I said. 

"Why thank you daughter of mine

"Why thank you daughter of mine. Now come on. We're going to be late." Blaine said with a small smile. I looked at Cissie and Jessie before I walked over to the door of the house. Blaine, Cissie, and Jessie followed behind me. The four of us walked to Blaine's car. Blaine went to the driver's seat, Cissie in the passenger seat, Jessie behind the driver's seat, and me behind the passenger seat. Blaine made sure everyone had their seatbelts on and that they were in the car before starting the engine and driving away from the house. 

I started to bounce my foot, trying not to worry about the trail. I looked out the window as we got closer to the courthouse. 

Once Blaine parked the car, we all climbed out, and once the car doors were closed and locked we made our way to the front of the building. I started to worry a little more the closer we got. I guess Blaine saw that I was worried so he grabbed my hand and held it as we made our way to the doors of the courthouse. 

"Everything is going to be okay," Blaine said in my ear as we got to the courtroom. When I saw my friends, Don E, and Julian sitting there waiting for us behind one of the tables in the front of the room. "Why don't you go sit with them, I'll be at the table in front of the seat that you will be sitting in," Blaine said. 

I looked at Blaine before nodding my head. I let go of his hand before I walked over to Rosie. She smiled at me as I sat down by her. Jessie sat down by Jaxon who is on Rosie's other side. Don E is sitting by my other side, Julian is sitting by Don E's other side, and Cissie is sitting on the other side of Julian. I started to play with my hands as I saw Melissa and the man who is saying they are my parents. 

I looked at Blaine as my adopted grandpa's lawyer walked over to the table that Blaine is sitting at. I was more surprised when I saw someone sit down by Cissie. I looked to see that it was my adopted grandpa. But I thought he didn't care. 

I looked towards the judge's stand. "All rise." one of the guards said. Everyone got up from their seats as the judge walked in. That's when I recognized who the judge is. She's the same judge that thought putting me in the facility will help me become a better person. I looked over at her as she looked at the people at the two tables. 

She then looked at me with a smile and a small nod. "We are here for the custody trial of Annabell McDonough," she said before everyone sat down. 

==================================

It has been three hours and everyone is waiting to see what the judge has decided. Since it's not that big of a case there is no jury. They had called me up to the stand twice. One to see what side knows me more than the other and the second time was to see what my life was like with Blaine being my main guardian. 

They even called up Blaine, Don E, Julian, Cissie, Jessie, and even my adopted grandpa. They also had me take a DNA test to see if they are really my parents. Which sadly it came back positive. I also found out that I'm related to Grace. She was put on the stand because her parents are also mine. 

She lied on the stand when she told everyone that we are best friends at school and that she loves hanging out with me, Rosie, and Jaxon. If only anyone knew that she was lying, then she would be in trouble since lying on the stand during court is a federal offense. My right leg is bouncing from anticipation. The judge looked around the room.