23

*Anna' view*

I woke up to someone slowly shaking me. I rubbed my eyes open to see Blaine sitting on the edge of the bed. A smile spread across my face. "Morning," I said. "Good morning. How was your first day of school?" Blaine asked me. "Good, I may or may not have a friend. I'm still not sure. She just came up to me and started to talk to me at lunch." I answered. Blaine smiled at my answer. "Don't forget, I have to meet this may or may not friend," Blaine replied. I smiled at him before nodding my head. 

"Great, now. It's time to get up and get ready for school." Blaine told me as he got up from the bed making the bed raise. He smiled at me before he walked out of the room. I threw the sheets off my body making me shiver for a little bit before climbing off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I made sure the door was closed and locked before stripping out of the clothes that I was wearing yesterday when I fell asleep. I put them in my hamper before I walked over to the shower. 

============================================

After my nice warm shower, I dried off. Once dry, I put the towel in the hamper before walking into the closet. I walked over to one of the shelves before I started to pull on different pieces of clothing. 

Once I was all dressed and once my hair was the way I want it to be

Once I was all dressed and once my hair was the way I want it to be. I also had pulled on a pair of shoes and slide one of my rings onto my middle right finger. I unlocked the bathroom door before I pushed it open. I looked around my room before I walked to my desk. I grabbed my backpack. I put the bag on my desk chair. I opened it up before putting the book I'm reading into the bag. 

I only have some three or so chapters to read so I went over to my bookshelf. I grabbed one of the books before putting that in my bag as well. I zipped it closed before I put the bag on my back. I walked out of my room, down the hall, and down the stairs. When I got down the stairs, I walked into the kitchen. Jessie is behind the counter making breakfast this time. Blaine is sitting at the counter with a troubled look on his face. 

"Good morning, Anna. How are you this morning?"Jessie asked me. I took my bag off and put it down on the floor. I climbed onto the chair by Blaine. "I'm fine, how are you?" I asked. "I'm amazing thanks for asking," Jessie said before she put a plate with two blueberry pancakes that have syrup drizzled on it, in front of me. 

I smiled at her before I looked over at Blaine. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked over at me before nodding his head. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking." Blaine answered before he took a sip of the coffee. I smiled at Jessie before she handed me a fork. I grabbed the fork from her before I started to eat the pancakes that she made me. 

==============================================

I looked at Blaine before I unbuckled my seat belt. I opened the door and climbed out of the car. I went to grab the strap of my backpack. I put the strap on my shoulder. "Hey AJ, nice to see you," Rosie said making me look back at her. She smiled at me as she waved. "So, is that your may or may not friend?" Blaine asked. I looked back at him. "Yeah, that's her," I said. Blaine looked at her. 

"Nice hair, but yet again....I shouldn't judge since mine if white. See you after school. If I am not able to pick you up, I will text you or someone else will text you." Blaine said before looking at me. I gave him a small smile before I closed the door. He waved at me before I walked away from the car. I shook my head before I turned around and started to make my way to the main doors of the school. "Hey, AJ. How are you today? I hope your first day of school was good." Rosie said as she caught up to me. 

I looked at her before I look ahead, making sure that I did not run into anyone. When I got to my locker, I unlocked it before taking my backpack off. Rosie started to talk about something, but I was so focused on putting away the things that I do not need into my locked before grabbing the things that I need for my first class. My Creative Writing notebook, my Creative Writing folder, and my pencil case.

I closed the locker before spinning the lock. I turned around and took a step into the hallway. That's when I ran into someone. "Watch it freak." Grace said. Shit, why did I have to run into her? Out of all the kids that are in the hall. "She didn't mean to. I saw the whole thing. Just keep walking Grace." Rosie said. "And why in the world would I do that?" Grace asked. "Because if you don't then I will have no choice to tell the school one of your secerts that I know." Rosie said. "You are bluffing." Grace said. 

"But is she." another voice said. I looked over to see who it is. He has shaggy indigo blue hair that stops above his ears, sunkissed tan skin, and chocolate brown eyes. "Looks like the other freek is here. Now you can be a trio of freaks. See you losers around." Grace said before she walked down the hall. 

"Hi, you must be the new kid that I have be hearing about. I'm Jaxon." he said as he held his hand out for me to shake.

 Just like when Rosie introduced herself to me. 

"She's not a big talker. Jaxon, this is Annabell McDonough. But I have been calling her AJ." Rosie said. "I hope there is a good reasons for you to call her AJ and not just because you wanted to give her a nickname." Jaxon said. "She said her middle name was Jane." Rosie answered. I looked at the two kids before I started to walk to my first class. 

"You know what? AJ, if you join the two of us in our duo and make it a trio. We would be the colorful trio. I mean, I have red hair. Jaxon has blue and you have platinum."Rosie said. I looked at her before I turned to keep making my way to the room. "Maybe once I trust and get to know the two of you." I said before walking into the room.