Found & Taken [2]

Dedicating to the first person who added this story to their reading list ;)

Isabella's P.O.V

I picked a few essential needs from the street shops such as toothbrush and some man clothes. I had left him in the cabin with hope that he won't be conscious until I reached back. I don't want him to wake up and a start being confuse and tries to run away because he will make it to nowhere. I'm sure he won't know the routes in the woods. Only I do.

I then walked into the nearest supermarket and picked a few box of cereals, a few different flavored bread, Nutella, milk, juices and a few bars of chocolates. This will do, for at least a few days? I'm not sure myself. I then went over to the medications section and picked a box of Panadol. He would need those when he wake up, later.

I was about to brought the items to the cashier when my eyes caught the english newspaper and the headline shocked me.

- THE WANTED'S JET PLANE CRASHED -

I went to flipped over to the page of the news and started reading.

"A jet plane was reported crashed yesterday at an estimated time of 4:48pm. What that shocked everyone is that the jet was bringing the popular boy group, The Wanted and their crew to Indonesia for one of their Asian Tour concert.

The Wanted had just done a concert in Singapore the night before and was heading to Indonesia for another concert, supposedly the day after when the crashed happened. The jet lost control before it crashed, causing everyone in the jet to fell many miles down and right into the middle of a sea of Indonesia.

Fortunately, almost all of them are saved except for two of their crew who passed away when submerged in the sea. As for The Wanted members, Tom Parker is currently on coma while the rest of the boys, Siva, Jay & Max are on quite major injury. They were all found unconscious when a group of assistant were sent over about a few hours after the incident.

While Nathan Sykes, one of the members were reported missing."

That explains everything. When I realized that guy that I had found outside my cabin was Nathan Sykes, I didn't wanna believe it. I mean, how on earth could Nathan be in the woods. Hold on for a minute! It was said that they fell off the jet and it was about 5 in the evening. How could he even survived staying out in the woods for almost 16 hours and fell from a very very high place? And my cabin isn't anywhere near any sea!

I quickly make the payment for the items I had picked and headed back to the cabin. I need to check on Nathan. I was so sure that he was breathing when I found him earlier, but I'm starting to doubt that he would be when they said he had fallen off from the jet.

I walked as fast as I could and reached my cabin half an hour later. I went in and placed all of the things that I had bought on the small table before walking over to the bed. Even from far, I could see his chest moving up and down as he breathes heavily. I wanted to be relieved but then I thought, my eyes could just be playing tricks with me.

I knelt down next to the bed and placed my forefinger just below his nose. He was breathing! Then I went to check his pulse on his wrist. It was beating! I moved next to his chest. I lay sideways on his chest and it was confirmed that even his heart was beating. He really was saved. I got the thinking that I should bring him over to a hospital and get treated or something but I have no idea how to get him out of the cabin and there was no way that I am bringing anyone else into my private cabin.

I smiled to myself and started making late breakfast for myself. I have loved The Wanted since my best friend, Emily, introduced me to their poster 2 years ago. I started off by listening to their song, All Time Low and immediately hooked to them. I started thinking of all the possibilities when Nathan woke up later.

I'll bring him back to his band members and let them know that I had found him and they will all thank me. I will also include I am one of their fans and they will start be friendly with me and tadaaaa...I'm befriending with my idols. Yayy!

***

It has been 2 days and Nathan was still laying down on the bed. Is he on coma, like Tom too? I wonder. I may have been selfish to not bringing him for the treatment that he needed but there's no way I can do that. I have been sleeping on the carpet floor, with bunch of clothes as pillow and a towel as a blanket. The other day, I had changed Nathan's shirt -shirt only- to a comfortable sweatshirt. I had found his phone, wallet and passport in the leather jacket that he was wearing. I kept them all securely with my essentials.

Nathan's P.O.V

I woke up with a stinging pain through my body. What was happening? I shut my already closed eyes and gritted my teeth as to bear with the pain. Slowly, I opened my eyes and started observing my surroundings. I'm in a....small house? The house is really small. It's like as though I'm a small box. There was a main door in the middle of the wall to my right and two small windows on the either side of the door. There was a stove, small table and a small fridge on the left side of the house.

I wanted to get up when the stinging pain strike me again. What was that pain all about? Why am I even feeling the pain? Where am I? Why was I here? What am I doing here? Why can't I seem to remember anything?

Most of all, who am I?

Tadaa :) Sorry it's really short. I will try a longer chapter next time. I have already started the giveaway for my previous fan-fic and thought of only doing for this story when I reached several chapters and number of reads :)

Also, I'm looking for people who can make me banners for the sidebar. The one on my sidebar now, I made it for the book cover but it was too big. So, this story will have several chapters and I would appreciate if people who read them would wanna make one for me :) I will dedicate, of course and 'making me banner' would be another giveaway category, perhaps :P

- xoxosecretlover -