Found & Taken [18]

Thank you @owlscratch for the awesome banner at the side :) x

Nathan's P.O.V

It was back to work in the studio, after 3 weeks of clearing things up with all the fans from all around the world. We have a plan coming up to make up for the concert that we were supposed to have in Indonesia. Which then reminded me of the times I had with Bella. I've tried, and I've tried it hard enough to forget her and everything about her. But I just couldn't.

"We've got some fan mails to read today, lads," Max informed.

The boys have been such a great helped for me. They didn't treat me differently like I was sick or odd because I had absent myself for months. With them around me at all times, I didn't got the chance to always be thinking about Bella even though I still found myself missing her.

"Woah Nath, you've got a big fan mail," Siva told me and at the same time, distracted me out of my thoughts. He passed me a medium sized box which had my name written on it. I wondered for a moment because usually fans would send a letter which meant for ALL of us, and they are usually small in an envelope, not in a box.

"Opened it up, because I'm feeling jealous that I didn't get a big one like that," Tom joked and I just chuckled as I peeled off the tapes off the box.

I opened the box and stunned in my seat, with the box on my lap. Those things in that box was really familiar and recognizable. I took out the Teddy Bear that I had gotten for Bella on our dinner day. Also in the same box was my black leather jacket. I took them both in my hand and looked at it plainly. I couldn't explain my emotion.

"Who is it from?" Siva asked.

"Bella," I answered quietly.

"Who's Bella?" Tom asked, immediately.

"Shut up, Tom," Jay told him.

"I'm just asking," Tom said and pouted.

Jay ignored him and told me, "There's a letter in there, mate."

I looked into the box and found a letter being folded nicely in it. I took it out and started reading it while still holding on to the 'I Love You' teddy bear.

Hey Nathan,

I don't know whether writing this letter to you would be a right thing or not but I feel the need to clear things up with you. I know, you would probably be hating me for all the things that I have done, but let me just explain everything.

Before I Found You, I was just planning to have some time with me, myself and I, alone. But I found you, just the next day I arrived to my late grandparent's cabin. I didn't recognized it was you at first, until I recalled that I have seen your face quite a few times somewhere.

I was a fan. Yes, I was a fan of The Wanted. And it didn't took me long to realized that you're Nathan Sykes. I was really bewildered to how you could be in woods, but while I was out to the city to buy some essentials foods, I saw the news about the crash.