Found & Taken [10]

Thank you @emilyjean113 for the cool banner on the side :) x

Isabella's P.O.V

"We're going!"

"We're not!"

"Yes, we are!"

"No, we're not!"

"Don't be stubborn, Bella."

"I'm not stubborn! You are,"

"Bella,"

"Nooooooo!" I screamed with eyes shut before I felt something were slammed to my lips.

His lips. ♥

It has been a week since I had fever. Nathan took good care of me and I was superbly touched by the caring and lovable side of him. Now that I have recovered, I need to go to the city to get some groceries but Nathan was being a nosy and said that he wanted to follow. Of course, I don't allow him. He can't be seen in public.

I had made up reasons like his family has a big influence that they could recognize us easily but he responded with, "I don't care what's gonna happen. All I know, if you're going out, then I'll have to follow because your safety is my priority."

I groaned at the thought of us arguing, but I felt Nathan deepened the kiss. I kissed him back, As much as I wanted, because he was my boyfriend. Minutes passed, and Nathan finally pulled away. Yeah, we're both out of breathe and holding on to each other.

"Why did you let me kiss you?" he asked.

"Because you're my boyfriend?" I responded. What kind of question is that? He was my boyfriend and I no longer had any problems in stating that he really was my boyfriend.

"Exactly. Because I'm your boyfriend, I'm going with you to the city," he stated and pulled me out of the cabin by the hand.

***

We walked by the roadside, hand in hand. Streets shops were everywhere but I have no intention of stopping anywhere other than the supermarket to get the essentials and get back home.

I held onto Nathan's hand tightly before walking really fast to towards the supermarket. "What's the hurry, love?" Nathan asked.

"Oh. I'm just afraid we'll ran out of things in there," I reasoned and Nathan seemed to don't bother about it as we continue walking in silence.

We reached the entrance of the supermarket when Nathan suddenly voiced out, "Why don't you go pick what is needed, while I go look around over there?"

I looked to where he had pointed. The flea market. It's not a really huge and high-classed flea markets, but those second-hand items that the owner need not anymore. I was about to say no, when my eyes caught an English magazine, just right behind Nathan's head. My eyes widened.