Found & Taken [4]

Nathan's P.O.V

I was shocked by her statement. She's my girlfriend? I'm her boyfriend? I tried recalling her as my girlfriend but I can't seem to remember anything. Heck, I don't even know what's my name. I was about asked her that, when she voiced out.

"I know it's gonna be a lot to take in right now. Why not, you just relax or have a nap first while I cook something for you, for lunch."

Oh, it's lunch time? When was the last time I ate? I shrugged it off, remembering that Bella -Bella right?- told me to relax while she got some food prepare for me. At that instant, my stomach growled shamefully. But Bella didn't laugh. She just got up from the floor and walked a few steps to a wardrobe before I saw her picking what it looks like vegetables.

"Err..Bella?" I called, but more like a question because I wasn't sure of her name.

"Yeah?" Okay, I got her name right.

"What's my name?" I asked her, doubtfully. She would think that I was crazy for not knowing my own name but that doesn't matter because I need to know my name.

"Your name's Nathan, love."

Isabella's P.O.V

I was shocked when the words came out from my mouth. I was intending to say but I doubted it all along. I was just trying to test him if he was really....amnesia? He looked really confused, but didn't say anything so I told him to just relax himself while I make him some food for lunch. I believed he hadn't eat anything since the day I found him.

I took out a few kind of vegetables that I had plucked from around the woods and placed it on top of the stove while I got the other ingredients ready. Then I heard him called me, "Err..Bella?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What's my name?" he asked me. Oh my god. He really did forget everything. Everything including his name. Should I tell him his real name or make up a new name? Wait! Why should I give him a fake name?

"Your name's Nathan, love," I told him and get back on task on preparing him lunch.

Had I really lied to him about me being his girlfriend? What kind of a fan am I? I had just lied to my idol. Oh wait! My idol was with me and he was amnesia and we're in Indonesia. How complicated can things be? I shrugged everything off my shoulder, knowing that the food will taste like garbage if I didn't put in full concentration in preparing it.

I had prepare him a bowl of soup mixed with herbs and vegetables, along with a cup of tea and toasts. I felt stupid and disabled for preparing only those for Nathan. That was so much of being a stone-headed daughter and ran away from home to a rural area and having very little cash with me.

I walked over to him and placed the food on the carpeted floor, next to the bed. Nathan was now back to lying on his back. I didn't know as to how was he supposed to eat? He was lying and even when he saw the food, he didn't get up. Well, obviously he wouldn't wanna get up after looking at the food. Those are probably not his kind of food.