Found & Taken [5]

Isabella's P.O.V

I sneaked back into the cabin quietly. I peeked from the door and saw Nathan still lying down with eyes closed. I had gone out earlier to get some more acceptable food for him. I had gotten some fruits and instant noodles which I can cook into something for him for lunch (because we probably would always skips dinner).

I dumped everything on the small table before quietly organized them in the fridge and the little cabinet. Then I went into the small bathroom and cleaned myself. I got out a few minutes later to prepare breakfast for Nathan but I was only wrapped in a towel. The bathroom was too small for movements if I were to put on any clothing.

I slipped on my underwear with my back facing the sleeping Nathan. I was a fan of The Wanted, so I definitely knew that Nathan is a heavy sleeper. I was bending down to put on a pair of mini hawaii long-board shorts when I heard someone clearing their throat.

I turned around and met Nathan's eyes. He was awake?! What the...? I covered up my chest with the shorts only to realized that my bottom was still exposed, which made me collect all of my clothes and got out of the cabin. It should be safer to get dressed outside than to be dressed in the cabin with an unknown guy (literally). God! That was embarrassing.

Nathan's P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes and shot it open soon after that. I'm tired of having to just lay down and do nothing. Then I heard the door being opened and closed but confused when the main door didn't actually move. It was then answered as Bella appeared from behind the wardrobe of food, with only just...towel.

She might not have realized that I was awake as she started removing her towel and tossed it aside. I gulped a generous amount of saliva as I took a good look on her backside and the curves of her side. She slipped on her underwear and I instantly wished that she didn't. Wait! What was wrong with me? I let out a cough as to calm myself down and that seemed to grab Bella's attention and she turned around.

Our eyes met and her hands made a quick move and covered her chest with the pair of shorts she had in her hand before collecting the rest of her clothes and got out of the house. What? She had just gone out in public, almost naked. What was wrong with her? Wouldn't she be embarrassed if any of our neighbors were to see her? What was so wrong with getting dress in front of me? I thought I was her boyfriend? Hadn't she dressed up in front of me before?

She came in a few minutes afterwards, already fully dressed and I realized her face was red like a tomato. She was blushing and she looked cute. Awww. I wanna pinched her cheeks! But too bad, I couldn't get up. All thanks to this bloody stupid back of mine with it's stinging pain attacks.

Oh! But there wasn't any pain at the moment. Maybe I could ask Bella for help to get me up because I wanted to shower so badly. "Bella," I called.

She looked to me and the blush was still there. I smiled a little on the inside and told her, "I wanna get up."

"You can't get...." she quickly answered but I interjected.