Alien Abduction

Jungkook

Today was finally the day that we leave. To be honest I was extra excited this time. I've never been on a flight with Y/n before. Maybe we could watch movies together.

I was the first one to get ready and then I waited for everyone else, hurrying them up. Why were they so slow today?? Or maybe I'm too early.

Y/n came out with her bag. She was wearing her WLJSP suit and her short black hair was tied into a half bun. It looked cute on her tho.

Her bag looked so small and I got worried she might need something so I packed for her myself. Ofcourse I didn't tell her otherwise she'd throw a fit.

Finally everyone came and we got ready to leave for the airport. We put the luggage in the cars and got in.

"Are you excited??" Hobi hyung asked Y/n. She nodded with her smile and looked outside the car window.

We soon arrived at the airport and as expected there were a lot of fans waiting there. We were about to get off the car when Y/n got a call.

By now we had learned that Y/n's calls have to do something with us or is indirectly related to us in some way, so we waited while she answered it.

"Hello??" She said

"Yes Y/n, this is Mia. We need you at the HQ urgently" the voice said from the other side

"But Mia, I have a flight right now. I'm about to leave. Why are you calling me right now??" She seemed confused and so was I.

"Yeah... I know but Madam Sibia is asking for you right now. We'll arrange a way to get back with them but please come here"

"Uh okay, I'll be there asap" she sighed and hung up. There was a disappointed look on her face, like she didn't want to go.

"Umm guy.......I'm so sorry but I need to go. Will you be okay??" She looked at us with those sad eyes

"We'll be fine. Don't worry" Hobi hyung said and I gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'll tell the others" Yoongi hyung said and she smiled.

" I promise to catch up you guys later"

We got off the car leaving her behind so that there won't be any commotion. I looked back at the car as it drove away.

To be honest I was quite sad that she couldn't join us but she did say she would meet us.

I made a few vlogs and made sure to post a message for ARMY. It was cute to see their heartfelt messages and fanart. They were such amazing and talented people.

We boarded the plane and it took off soon. The other members were busy relaxing and preparing themselves for the long flight and so was I.

I looked outside the window, we were flying above the clouds and the view was breathtaking. It reminded me of Y/N.

She looked like she was in a hurry while leaving. I really hoped she was okay.

I decided to take a nap so I positioned myself comfortably and closed my eyes.

So many thoughts crossed my mind and the things that have been happening recently flashed before my eyes.

There was a sudden announcement "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot and I would like to inform you that our plane has been hijacked"

There were gasps and everyone was on high alert, but there was on surprising detail. The pilot was unusually calm, way too calm.

"Yeah so about the hijack" he continued in a playful tone "you see a very advanced and superior species of life have been looking for a k-pop band

And you unfortunate people have boarded the same plane as them. Now if they refuse to surrender themselves guess who will pay the price huh??"

He laughed hysterically after saying that. I gulped nervously and looked at the other members. They also looked anxious about the situation.

We couldn't risk going with them but that meant that these innocent people would get hurt because of us.

"Hyung" I whispered to Namjoon hyung. He wasn't saying anything but I could feel that he was confused too

"I'll have the boys escort you to our ship" the pilot- no, the thanotian said in the same playful tone.

"What should we do??" V hyung asked to nobody in particular

Five men walked towards us. They looked completely like humans but one could say that were not, by they way they held themselves.

I looked at the others, desperate for an answer. Keeping the passangers in danger was not an option but putting the other members in danger was also not a great idea.

"We go with them" Suga hyung sternly said "We all are thinking the same thing and the passengers don't have any superpowers like us so we should go.

Doing anything else might risk the safety of the plane and the people in it." He gave the men a death stare.

"We don't have much time gentlemen. What will you do??" We heard him, loud and clear

"We will go with you only if you promise to keep them safe" Jin hyung spoke up with his clenched fists.

"Okayyy I guess we are done here" he happily sang

We lined up and followed the men as they led us towards the emergency exit.

I could see the horror and fear on the faces of the people. How did we end up here??

The exit door was connected directly to some other ship and we silently went in.

I was angry at them. Angry at myself. What would happen to us now??

_________________________________________

A/N: I had originally planned to publish this along with the next part but I thought that it would be better to just do it now because I've been taking too long.

This is also a reminder that I'm alive 😀.

And thank you so much for 1k+ reads 🤧

Love y'all and especially my kid, my sister from another mother, ma chérie and my adoptive mom ❤️✨