Seagull and Crab

"Hey there, Seagull" she broke into a grin and pulled me into a hug. I nearly got crushed between her arms. This girl is too strong, even for me.

"Let me breathe, Crab" I squirmed. She finally let go of me and I exhaled dramatically.

"How you doing??" She asked me with a grin.

"Never been better" I shrugged with a smile.

There was a mass arrest. All the men who attacked us were now conscious and were being taken away for further inquiry.

"I need to check your lens footage for investigation" Mia said after those men were taken away.

"Oh okay" I took off lenses, placed them in the box and handed it over to her. She thanked me and then walked away to check it immediately.

I strolled around, supervising the other agents for a while. Till then Mia was checking my lens' footage.

The sun was setting down and the sky had turned into a shade of pink and orange.

What a weird day it was today.

Soon after Mia came back with my lenses. "We extracted what was necessary" she said leaning closer to me "and I also found some dirt there" a smirk formed on her lips.

"What the -" I was at a loss for words "Don't tell me you saw all that" my cheeks were heating up right now.

"So you're dating that hot guy, huh??" She wriggled her eyebrows and grinned.

"Which hot guy??" I sternly asked, not wanting to lose to her.

"That Jungkook boy"

I didn't say anything, but my silence was enough for her to know the answer. She squealed and jumped around, hopping like a little girl. Why is she so hyped up when I'm the ones who's dating him??

The other agents nearby were staring at us, probably thinking that we were going crazy.

"Calm down will you. I don't want the whole world to know about that" I said with gritted teeth and she burst out laughing even more. Ughh who is this woman?? I don't know her.

***

After clearing up i went to meet the members. They were still pre recording for some shows so I had enough time to relax for a while.

Mia went back to the headquarters with her team, but kept on teasing me till the end. Thankfully she dropped me here before leaving. And yes I landed from the helicopter. Just kidding, she returned back in the car.

I bought a coffee for myself from the vending machine and sat down with the filming crew.

The events from earlier kept playing in my mind. The powers and the attack. Somehow everything had started to make sense now.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Jungkook sitting beside me. Did they finish already??

"Thinking about me??" He grinned just to earn a slap in the arm from me.

"Why would I think about an egoistic coconut??" I responded

"Because you happen to be in love with that egoistic coconut" I sure wanted to rip off that grin from his face.

"Ugh. By the way, are your shots for today over??" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"Just one last song to go" he sighed, just then the makeup artist called him and he went, but not without blowing a kiss.