A not-so-pleasant meeting

[Y/N P.O.V]

"Oh shit, what am I gonna do now"

"Just calm down y/n, it's not a big deal you can ask for another copy"

"No I can't, they said there's just one!!!"

"So you can't do anything"

So what happened was, I was emailed the details of an important mission and they had informed me that only I would have the details and they would erase it after sending it to me.
Long story short, I accidentally deleted it and now it no longer exists. I'm dead meat now.......

"Who can't do anything, ladies?" A cold voice asked from behind

Both me and my friend, Mia turned around to face the cold lady. None other than Madam Sibia, the spooky head of the WLJSP. How did she even get here???

"N-Nothing, Madam Sibia" Mia stuttered. Like, who's not scared of a creepy cold lady. I bet even Hades himself couldn't dare to look at our head.

"Miss y/n" she looked at me suspiciously "we had trusted you with some details about a very important mission so that you could observe and assign someone to complete it, but it seems that you have done something inappropriate. I need an explanation, right now"

"I'm sorry Madam, it was just an accident" I tried to explain myself "I didn't mean to delete that file. I'll take the responsibility and also the punishment for it."

"As you have lost the details Miss y/n" I could never get used to her cold tone "you yourself have to complete the mission, regarding the types of missions you have completed in the past. I think you alone can protect 7 adult men."

What the fruity nuts??? Protect 7 ADULT MEN???
I mean like, yeah I've done all kinds of things but this is a bit - er, I don't know.

"Can you elaborate about the mission?" I asked in a confused tone.

She signalled Mia to leave the two of us alone, and close the door behind her.

"The details you were given were about a kpop boy band called BTS, their rising fame throughout the world makes them a vulnerable target for the Thanotians. If any harm comes to these boys the WLJSP will be held responsible for it, that is why I'm assigning you with this mission now. So, you have to live with these boys and protect them at all times."

My mouth hung open after listening to her long blabber.

Like how can I live with men, 7 to be exact. For God's sake I'm a full grown lady and protecting them just because they're famous and the Thanotians trying to attack them without a reason doesn't seem to add up well.

I packed all my necessities and parceled a box to their place. I decided to take my clothes myself, after all I couldn't trust men.

While I'm on my way there let me tell you how I got into WLJSP......

*Flashback*
I was a normal girl......or, so I thought. I loved singing and dancing so I decided to become an idol. I practiced very hard every day, I wasn't much into studying, just an average student.

Everything was fine until the day after my 13th birthday. I woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up and guess what, I broke the faucet. I also broke my glasses, the doorknob, the cupboard handle and countless other belongings of mine.

I told my parents about it and they were pretty much calm about it until I broke the refrigerator door.

I made my choice to live as a normal person and pursue my dream to become an idol.

Eventually when I turned 15 I decided to audition.

I was so excited for it........but fate had decided something else for me

On my way to the auditions I was attacked  by some tall, golden haired men wearing white suits and they were floating in the air.

I was so pissed off, like come on, I couldn't audition now.

I tried to fight them but despite being strong they overpowered me. One of them grabbed me by the neck with his hands and pinned me to a nearby wall.

I screamed for help, but my stupid brain wanted to go though an abandoned street to get there early and also get attacked by some freaking aliens.

He tried to inject me with something. I stretched my neck as far as possible.

My one hand resisting his grip on my neck and the other trying to avoid the injection.

But then out of nowhere smoke bombs were thrown and I guess maybe five women dressed in black appeared from between the smoke. The aliens looked surprised and pissed off by the women's sudden appearance.

The last thing I remembered was falling down from the alien's grip and passing out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. Both of my parents looked very worried.

I learned that the aliens has escaped and also that they were trying to abduct me and replicate my DNA.

I realised that despite having super strength women like me still needed protection.

I gave up my dream of being an idol and joined the WLJSP.

I trained for five years and in three years I've completed more than 100 missions, both individually and in groups. I've fought terrorists, aliens and also been to space. Pretty cool, right??

*Flashback end*

[Narrator's P.O.V]

While y/n was on her way her thing had already reached their destination - The BTS' apartment.

"Your parcel is here!!!" The delivery boy yelled

Hobi rushed towards the door to answer it
"Yes?"

"Could you please sign here?"

"Oh here, okay"

"Thank you sir, have a nice day"

Now Jimin rushed from the other side, excited to open the box
"Wait, let me open it"

When he opened the box his expression changed from happy to confused and he silently just stared at everyone.

Sensing something was wrong, Jin looked inside the box and asked quite puzzled
"Guys, didn't we order new bedsheets??"

"Yes, hyung" Taehyung replied "I'm sure we ordered bedsheets with BT21 characters printed on them, why? What's wrong?"

"Then why are there bathroom supplies and skincare products here???" Jin asked still confused.

"I think our parcel got exchanged" Hobi interrupted "I'll  ask the neighbors about it"

Jungkook who was quietly listening to his hyungs noticed a small box inside the parcel.

He picked the box, opened it and found something unusual in it. He held it up and asked Namjoon who was sitting on the couch reading a book.
"Hyung, what's this?"

"Umm, Jungkook you better put it down because I think it's a - "

He stopped when he saw y/n standing on th doorway, looking at Jungkook with a disgusting expression, yelling.
...

"Well Mister, that's my tampon!!!"

_________________________________________

A/N : Hey there 🤗, so this was the first chapter....nd I hope that it wasn't pretty bad. I was literally shaking while writing this bc I was so damn nervous 😅. I will try more hard in the future, so please vote if you like it and you can leave comments based on your opinions....maybe I can improve myself with your opinions. 💜