Imposter

Y/N's POV

They sent a car to pick me up from the airport and we were heading towards the HQ at full speed. Wonder why we weren't getting chased by police cars tho

I was internally cursing a lot, so bad that the author didn't write my thoughts

The surroundings were passing by in a whizz as the driver sped up. I thought we were already at the max speed but I guess I was wrong

The thought of the others crossed my mind. They must've boarded the plane by now, I wish I could be with them right now but there was nothing I could do.

We shortly arrived at the HQ and as soon as I entered the building I was ambushed by Mia. She looked like as if she was in a hurry but then again it was Madam Sib after all.

"What took you so long?? I've been waiting for......hours!!! Come on we gotta move!!" She started nagging me without a breath.

"Calm down. I'm here now." I grabbed both her shoulders and made eye contact with her. Just then I noticed one more person behind her, it didn't seem like I knew her though. "Is she a new employee??" I asked Mia who had calmed down.

"Huh? Oh yeah! This is Estelle. She's the newest genius of the tech department. You know she developed a device that can be used to connect people even if they're a hundred light years away!!!" Mia proudly boasted about the new employee.

"Well it's still not tested and I'm trying to increase the number from hundreds to millions....." Estelle spoke so softly that I nearly didn't notice. She looked so thin and frail but I didn't doubt her abilities.

"I'd love to be the first one to test it" I gave her a big smile and she smiled back at me "Anyways I thought we were in a hurry my dear Mia" I looked at Mia who was smiling like a dummy. She's probably thinking of fake adopting Estelle too I guess.

"Oh right!! Estelle, you should head back now. I'll get to you later!" She said and proceeded to push me all the way to Madam Sibia's office.

We stopped in front of the door that said Director in bold italic. "This is as far as I can go. All the best!!" Mia tried to encourage me and left.

I took some deep breaths and loosened up before knocking at the door. I hope this isn't about what happened last time.

"Come in" that voice was enough to send shivers down my spine.

I twisted the door knob and it made a click sound before I pushed it open and entered the office.

The interior was all wooden except her huge desk and chair. There were small figures of something that I didn't know. Never been interested in abstract art so it didn't matter.

She was seated on that luxurious chair behind the desk and when I came in she motioned me to sit with her hand, which I obediently did.

"So...you wanted to see me, ma'am??" I directly asked because I wanted to get over with it as soon as possible.

She didn't say a word and kept staring at the clock which was straight across where she was sitting.

"Umm.... Ma'am??" I asked again but she didn't reply.

I waited for a few more minutes because even though I was one of the best at my job it didn't mean that I wouldn't get fired. It was taking too long and I had to get back to the boys so I decided to speak up once more but this time she was the one to talk first.

"I guess my job is done now"

"Excuse me?" Why did she say that all of a sudden?

"This was stretching out for too long but now it finally over" Madam Sibia smiled looking at me. Wait. She smiled?

"I-I don't understand-" what happened to her all of a sudden?? It's not like her....

"Ah! But I understand" she snicked and it was too creepy "My work here is done! Now let me tell you an interesting story half breed"

Half breed?? She has never called me that.

The situation was getting more confusing with every word she uttered. And it would be a lie if I said that i didn't want to grab her collar and ask her what she was trying to say.

"I'm sure you know why the Thanotians want to break down the DNA of the women here" she said, slowly getting up from the chair and walking towards me

"And considering how advanced they are it wouldn't have taken so long for them to just get one girl and experiment on her"

"What are you trying to say??" I looked at her with furrowed brows.

"What I'm trying to say, half breed, is that we were just dilly dallying" she shrugged with an evil smirk on her face.

"What do you mean 'we' ???" I quickly pulled out my gun and aimed at her.

Madam Sibia- no whoever she was put her hands in the air withe a nonchalant expression. "Well you're pretty quick to notice"

"Where is Madam Sibia?? Tell me right now???!!!" I yelled at her but the imposter didn't show any other reaction.

"Ah.....well......what did we do to her......"

"Just answer the question!!!"

"Oh right!" The imposter grinned "We tried to do some experiments on her but unfortunately she survived so maybe she's in the main ship right now"

What?? When did that happen and how did they get their hand on her?? It doesn't make any sense!!

"You know that there are greater things you should be concerned about right now" the imposter shrugged again and he looked quite bored "like whether your friends' flight is safe or not" he rolled his eyes expressing his annoyance.

"What the hell are you talking about??" This was it.

I lunged forward and grabbed his collar pinning him down on the table. My body was pressed against that imposter to keep him down and my gun was pointed at his head, but he wasn't nervous at all.

He just smiled like a psychopath."You know what half breed? I kind of like this stuff" he grinned even more "Oh my gawd!! Maybe I AM a masochist"

"Stop spewing nonsense and tell me everything that you know if you don't want me to blow away your brains" every word that came out of his mouth made my blood boil.

"Okay fine" he groaned and started changing his form. Well he was still using Madam Sibia's face but it started changing. All the features of his body were readjusting to create a totally different appearance.

When he had fully changed, instead of a deadly woman's face there was an (really hate to admit it but) unrealistically good looking face with black hair and a finely toned body.

The collar I was holding had also changed into a chain like leash and he had a choker on his neck. Except that choker he was wearing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I was leaning on top of a crazy good looking naked psychopath alien!!!

"I'll do as you say Master" he said, looking at me with a seductive grin.

And now I have to deal with this pervert. I angrily tightened my grip on the chain.

_________________________________________

A/N: Yoohoo babes!! So this is the last update for this year and I changed a lot of things in this chapter because I got bored 💀.

Well it snowed a bit here and it's extremely cold with no electricity......and I have a viva on Friday 😀 and guess who isn't studying.

I hope ma chérie is satisfied with the new character. I wanted to add more but it would be like info dumping......as I always do.

Anyways thanks for reading and happy new year!! Hopefully next year's going to be better.