Click Aim Fire

[ Y/N's P.O.V ]

It was a beautiful day yet again. I had woken up like a disney princess and the day had been going smoothly until.........

"Yah! That's not how you hold a gun. Hold it this way" it was Jin teaching Taehyung how to use the gun.

It was our second week of training. After combat it was time for some weaponry, but it was harder than what I had imagined.

"Hey!! Don't point that gun at me" Jimin yelled and scrambled away to hide behind Hoseok.

"For goodness sake Jimin, it doesn't have real bullets" Hoseok said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"But it still hurts, hyung" Jimin whined.

"Don't I look like James Bond??" Jungkook imitated Bond alongside Suga and they both were grinning widely. Probably proud of their act.

Everyone was here except one. Namjoon.

Where was he now??

I looked around for the dimple guy. He was in the corner where the practice guns were kept.

He was switching his gun.

He broke it again.

It was so chaotic, I felt like as if I was surrounded by kindergarteners.

"Nym!! Get the targets ready!!!" I shouted out of nowhere, making everybody go silent.

Of course you may ask, who is Nym?? Well she is the virtual assistant. I really didn't think it would be necessary to use her but unfortunately I was wrong. I definitely needed her help.

Eight target boards were set up on the walls. It was just a turn away. One side walls and the other side targets.

"Woah, what is this??" Taehyung asked and the others gathered around him.

"Get to your lanes everyone, one board for one person." I gave them the instructions and the followed it along with some mumbling.

"I want you to finish all the bullets in your gun. Steps are simple, hold the gun with one hand and use the other for support. Then click aim fire, click aim fire. Like this" I pulled out my own gun and started shooting the board, all the bullets hitting bullseye.

They looked at me with awe and tried doing it on their own.

"Y/N the bullets are not getting fired" Jimin called me.

"Its because you have to click it this way" I guided his hands and helped him do it

"Oh thanks" he smiled and then started firing bullets at the targets.

"Ehemm I needed some help too" It was Jungkook this time.

"What is it now bunny boy??" I asked with a slight smirk.

"I.....uh....I needed help to hit the target" he blurted out looking away. He kind of looked embarrassed.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and decided to help him anyways.

Just when I was about to my wristband buzzed. It was weird because I was not supposed to be contacted right now, unless it was an emergency.

"You have an emergency backup request, Miss Y/N." Nym spoke

"Where??" I asked and my wristband projected a map in front of me.

"Backup is requested by the Delta team, it is a drug dealer with alien technology -"

"Shit that's just a few blocks away!" I cut her off after knowing the location.

It was just too near, the members would be in danger if it went out of hand.

"What is happening??"

"And who is Delta??"

"Gotta go guys. Just stay inside the building" I said and grabbed my belt "Nym, bring my motorcycle up and initiate emergency lockdown. Make sure none of the seven leaves this building"

"Where are you going??" Jungkook asked me with a worried expression.

"Just work Bunny boy, I'll be back before you know it" I winked at him with a smile, but deep down I was scared that they would get hurt.

"Where the f*ck is the backup???" A yell was heard from my wristband.

"Seagull on the way" I yelled back and ran out to my motorcycle.

"Did she say Seagull??" I heard Jimin say making the other crack up too. Hah, they're always so serious. I mean it's not like I chose that name myself, I just lost a bet with Mia.

Putting aside all the stupid thoughts I focused on reaching the destination as soon as possible. I was going on full speed.

As soon as I reached the building there was a small blast inside. People were running away, evacuating to area and running to find shelter.

I pulled out my gun and went in from the window by breaking the glass. I know but a dramatic entrance is very important according to Po.

I landed with a roll and got into position. Bullets were raining on both sides. I saw Thea struggling along to fight off with the drug dealers.

"I thought a backup team was coming not a backup loner!" She yelled, firing bullets.

"I alone am enough dude" I shrugged and got up, firing ahead of me without fear.

So many agents were lying on the floor with blood covering their bodies. They had been mercilessly shot by those bastards, just like how I was about to shoot them.

I moved closer to them. Shooting.

"Get back here, Y/N!!" Thea yelled. I ignored her.

Only the sounds of gunshots and people crying in pain could be heard.

I fired at them non stop. Thanks to the improved version, my gun had plenty of ammo.

My mind was blank and all I thought about was, click aim fire. Until a bullet went through my thigh.

I cried out in pain. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened but the pain this time was too much.

As I got closer I saw that there were not many left to take down, but their weapons were different.

Limping, I moved ahead without realizing how many bullets had gotten through me. I could hear Thea call out but I ignored it every time.

I pulled the trigger and shot each and every one of them myself. Hiding wasn't an option and I didn't prefer it.

Before I shot the last man standing, he pulled the trigger and then I pulled mine.

It seemed to happen in slow motion but the man fell down due to the bullet that had gone through his head.

My body was aching despite my abilities because I wasn't healing. When I looked down there was blood all over my body.

I fell down on the floor along with the numerous bodies around me. It felt awful to be lying on the ground this way, I wanted to get up but I couldn't

My senses started to go numb and my vision blurred. From my blurred vision I could make out Thea and some others running towardsmy direction.

"Nym, deactivate emergency lockdown" were the last words that came out of my mouth before everything turned black.

_________________________________________

A/N: How was this?? I'm going in so many different directions right now. My brain has forgotten how to process those ideas into this story.

I suck at writing action scenes but reading other stories really help me in writing.

Please vote comment and keep singing BTS songs.

Even if we're far away right now
Our hearts are still the same
- Telepathy, BTS